Why am I so concerned about you?

And he sees Vegas breaking down.

Kinn reaches the Main Mansion...

Porsche Pov:

Where were you Khun Kinn??? Kinn where did that Kinn get lost who used to love me madly!! The Kinn that used to tell me everything even if that is meaningless!!! Kinn wtf did I do?? Tell me where did I go wrong?? Am I not enough for you?? KINN ANAKINN THEERAPANYAKUL... ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING?? Babe I love you very much... It hurts to see you this distant from me!! Can we start all over again?? I am ready to start all over again!! I am ready to forget everything!! Just say Yes!!

Kinn Pov:

PORSCHE FOR FUCKING GODSAKE NOW DON'T START IT!!! I'M ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD ... DO YOU GET IT???

Porsche Pov:

KINN DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT YOU ARE DOING??? DO YOU KNOW YOUR FEELINGS AT ALL??? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BETRAY YOURSELF AND EVERYONE BY STAYING WITH ME BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY LOVE VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL...

Kinn looks at him flabbergasted. Kinn goes towards Porsche and holds him by his neck and lifts him up against the wall.

Kinn Pov:

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY!! I WILL LOVE MY ENEMY HUH!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LOVE A BASTARD LIKE HIM!! DO YOU GET IT??

Kinn releases Porsche from his grip and Porsche stands there Dumbstruck... Never in his life he thought Kinn would raise his hands against him but today he did...not only he raised his hand but also tried to strangle him.

Porsche Pov:

Kinn did you just raise your hand on me?? SPEAK UP MR. KINN ANAKINN THEERAPANYAKUL!! DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL ME???KINN YOU...YOU TR...TRIED TO END ME !! THE PERSON WHOM YOU LOVED MORE THAN YOUR LIFE ONCE... KINN DO YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE??? SPEAKK!!! DO YOU FUCKING LOVE ME!!??

Porsche then grabs Kinn by his collar and kisses him.

Porsche Pov:

SEE YOU DON'T!! YOU FUCKING DON'T!! OTHERWISE THE KISS WON'T HAVE FELT DIFFERENT!! KINN STOP BETRAYING YOURSELF AND TRY TO GET HOLD OF YOUR FEELINGS!!! Kinn see I love you but I'll never hold you back ... I'm not that kind of a person who's like if you're not mine ... You can't be anyone's!! Kinn just try to admit your feelings towards Vegas and Go with it!! Your Denial is hurting both of us.... None of us have peace in their minds!! Kinn try to evaluate yourself... Kinn I can see the love you have for him... Just admit it!

Porsche Leaves. Kinn sighs and sits down and he starts thinking...

Kinn Pov:

What did he say?? I have feelings... Naah .... That's impossible but I also raised my hands on Porsche which I never did In the past three years!!! What's wrong with me?? Am I stressed too much?? That must be it !! I still love Porsche or do I?? Do I love .... No this can't be .... I can't love him??? Nope... I am overthinking... Leave it Kinn!! But then Why am I so concerned about you Mr. Vegas??

On the other hand, Vegas is a crying mess but he takes a look at his hand and sees the handkerchief and starts to wonder.

Vegas Pov:

Why did Kinn come for my rescue?? Why did he save me?? What's his motive behind all of this?? Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul why are you suddenly being so generous!! HUH!!

ARGH!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!! WHY AM I ACTING THIS WAY!! MY HAND!! FUCK IT!! *vegas frustratedly sits on his bed* But wait I also behaved so rudely with ... W... W..wait WHY AM I CONCERNED ABOUT YOU MR. KINN????

Macau pov :

HIA !!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?? TF DID U DO .... YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!! LETME SEE *macau tries to hold vegas hand*