Chap. #1~ We meet again

You are working at your family restaurant in Seoul, because you like seeing people happy while eating, and you are in charge of taking the orders and serving the food for the customers.
(This is what your wearing, i know I'm using k drama as references but I can help it. Byee! )

*A group of people come in the restaurant*Y/n: welcome to our family restaurant, do you have any private reservations?????: Yes, on the name of Mina

Y/n: welcome to our family restaurant, do you have any private reservations?
????: Yes, on the name of Mina.
Y/n: Let me take you to the second floor it's right this was. *You say as you guide the group of women's to the stairs with a smile* here we are,when you girls are ready press the button that is right there and I'll come to get your orders. *You say as point with your hand to the button that is infront of the tissues*
?????: Thank you for letting us know.
Y/n: do you girls want anything to drink while you choose on what to eat?
?????: *She asked everyone what they wanted* we will have 3 coke's,2 sprite's, 1 sprite with lemon, 2 water with lemons and 1 refillable beer please.
Y/n: *you noted everything down while she told you the order* *you repeat the order again to see if you were right*3 coke's,2 sprite's, 1 sprite with lemon, 2 water with lemons and 1 refillable beer. Am I right? *She nods* Alright then I'll bring everything quickly so you don't have to wait long. *You bow at them before you left* *You went down stairs*
Sana: wah!! She's so pretty and hot, I want to ask her if she's single?
Mina: Sana unnie,we aren't here to get you a girlfriend we're here to eat.
Momo: Minari how come you knew about this place?
Mina: my dad recommended me to come here because he said that they have good costumer service and delicious food too. *She says going back to use her phone*
*Suddenly they hear a man yelling and suddenly they hear glass breaking*
Y/n: Sir calm down*you say as you try to control the drunk man* Sir why don't you leave I would gladly accompany you out. *Suddenly the guy slapped you*  aish really right now *you say as you mumbled to yourself* *you look at him with a phycopathic smile before you grab him by one leg and an arm so you can carry him out of the restaurant* I asked you nicely now I have to do this. *You pick him up and take him down the road and left him on the sidewalk* *You enter the restaurant like nothing happened and cleaned everything up ignoring the red hand mark on your face*
*You go upstairs with the girls drinks*
Y/n: here are you girls drinks *you say as you put the drinks on the table*
Jihyo: are you ok? You have your cheek with a red hand mark on your face and the left corner of your lip is bleeding.
Y/n: oh that's nothing this happens 1-2 times a week, so I'm fine. *You say as you try to hide the pain that you have since he hitted you pretty hard*
Mina: no your not I can see it in your eyes. *She says while looking at you*
Y/n: *you change the topic since you are still in work hours* Did you guys decided on what you were going to eat?
Mina: *she frowns that you changed the topic and goes with the flow* I'll have today's special for one person .
*You got everyone's order and gave the order to your Mom*
Y/m: Y/n your shift is over for today so you can go to the rooftop.
Y/n: ok mom, let me take the apron off.
*You take the apron off and went to the rooftop with the first aid kit* *Mina followed you there without you noticing* *You start to clean the wound on your lip* ah! Aish!! This always happens when I least expect it. And tomorrow I have an to do a photoshoot!! *You start to cry* one of my biggest photoshoot and I'm fucked up because the director will kill me if he sees me like this again *you let little sobs come out* *Mina at that moment was heartbroken when she heard you crying, She wanted to confort you but couldn't since she barely knows your name* *the truth is that you're parents are "friends" with Mina's parents, That's why Mina's Dad told her to visit your parents restaurant*
*Mina goes back to the table that she was with the girls*
Nayeon: Mina why do you look so down?*Mina just ignored her* yah don't ignore me!!!
*Your mom comes with the food*
Y/M: here you are girls, enjoy.
Momo: where's the girl that came here before you?
Y/M: who? Oh! You mean Y/n!! She's my daughter, her shift ended so she's on the rooftop.
Chaeyoung: Why would she be in the rooftop?
Y/M: she likes the view from up there if you girls want I'll take you there once you guys are done.
Dahyun: we would love to. *Mina frowns remembering hearing you cry and the fact that you're Mom is clueless about it makes her worry about you more*

Next chapter!!