Chap.#3~ at Twice's dorm

Inside the dorm
Mina: Girls I'm back!! *She said while the two of you were taking your shoes off*
Jihyo: most of them are asleep. Wait you didn't say that we had a visitor.
Y/n: sorry for the sudden appearance *you say as you bow at jihyo* something happened at the hospital but I'll leave in the morning.
Jihyo: everything is alright as long as no one is hurt. By the way do you have any clothes with you? If you don't I'll try to find something for you.
Y/n: I would appreciate that.
Jihyo: what is your bra size? Panties size?
Y/n: D36 and L. Why?
Jihyo: it's just that we have a stach of underwear if something like this happens. *Nayeon comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her*
Nayeon: Yah!! What is she doing here?! *You look at Nayeon and quickly covered your eyes and bowed*
Y/n: sorry to come without any notice it's just something happened and I came with Mina here. I'm really sorry! *You said it so fast that it sounded like a rap*
Mina: same old Y/n *she said it with a smile* Unnie go put some clothes on I'll explain it to you when you have clothes on.*The rest of the girls came down because they heard nayeon scream*
JeongMoSaDaChaeTzu: what happened?!
Jihyo: nothing bad happened it's just that Mina brought the restaurant owners daughter with her from the hospital.
Momo: Why?
Mina: you will know when Nayeon unnie puts some clothes on. *She said while she started to glare at Nayeon*
Jihyo: *she pokes you so you can look at her* what size are you in shirts and pants so I can get them for you.*she wispered to you*
Y/n: I'm large for shirts because of you know and pants 16 or large because of my thighs. *You whispered back at her*
Jihyo: got it *she says before going to get the clothes*
Mina: what were you two whispering about? *She said in a jealous tone*
Y/n: no need to be jealous Mimi, she was just asking me my sizes for the clothes.
*Nayeon came back with clothes on and Jihyo too but with the clothes that you would be using* *everyone sat down in the living room you sat on the floor and Mina to your surprise she sat in your lap*
Mina: ok to fill you guys in, this is Uchinaga Y/n my middle school to highschool best friend. We lost contact with each other after graduation so we mostly me didn't know anything about each other till this day. And we both have strong feelings for each other even though we haven't seen each other in years. And we're a couple, but while I left Y/n in her hospital room to pay the rest of her hospital bill because she didn't had her card with her I paid for it. When I came back her parents started to tell Y/n to use me for my money, but Y/n declined them and they were going to ask me to give them money so they can upgrade their restaurant. But Y/n tried to stop them and ended up being pushed to the floor, that's when I entered to help her. But her Dad was going after me so she blocked him from me and that instance saddenss unnie messaged me that she was there, so I quickly grabbed Y/n and ran to the van that was infront of the hospital and came directly here.
*Everyone was shocked about everything*
Momo: wait, quick question *she looks at you* Y/n were you popular at school as well as Mina.
Y/n: Yeah, in our highschool and middleschool I was the famous tomboy and Mimi was the most famous elegant woman there. And since we were inseparable most of the school used to ship us that even the teachers shipped us *after you say that you let a little giggle out*
Sana: I could tell why.
Dahyun: Y/n unnie why do you call Mina unnie Mimi?
Y/n: it's a nickname I made up in middle school because I didn't want to call her Mina nor Minari so I just went with Mimi.
Mina: you should go take a shower I don't like the hospital smell on you, I'll take you to the bathroom. *You nod and followed her*
In the bathroom
*Mina closes the door and kisses you on the lips*
Y/n: *you broke the kiss* Mimi, you really are unpredictable you know that. *Mina smirks and sits on the sink top and pulls you close*
Mina: kiss me I've wanted to taste does lips again so badly. *You kiss her and you put your hands on Mina's waist while she puts her's around your neck*
2 minutes later
Y/n: Mimi we have to stop before someone comes and - *you get inturopted by someone knocking on the door*
Jihyo: hey lovebirds are you going to shower or make out.
Mina: go away we'll go out in a few. *You turn into a blushing mess*
Y/n: wait outside I'll come out once I'm done.
Mina: *she pouts* no I'm staying.
Y/n: fine *you start taking you shirt of revealing you abs and you're muscular body figure*
Mina: Damn that's hot. *She says biting her bottom lip* *you smirked and got in the shower taking off your pants and underwear in there* Yah!! You did that to tease me!! *You giggled*
Y/n: maybe? Maybe not *you teased her again* *3 minutes later you peek your head out to look for a towel* *you saw the towel and grabbed it* *you dried yourself up* Mimi pass me the bra and panties please *she gave them to you* pants *she gave you the pants and you got out of the shower* shirt *she ran out of the bathroom with the shirt* Yah!! Mimi!! The shirt!!!
Mina: This is what you get for teasing me.*you ran out of the bathroom topless since Mina has the shirt forgetting that the girls are in the living room where Mina was*
Y/n: give it.*The girls jaw dropped when they saw you topless exposing your muscular body figure* *you remember that you're topless and that you are infront of the girls so you quickly grab the shirt and putted it on* you guys saw nothing *you say as you go back to the bathroom to hide from the girls with the embarrassment that you have right now*
(This is what your wearing)

*The girls jaw dropped when they saw you topless exposing your muscular body figure* *you remember that you're topless and that you are infront of the girls so you quickly grab the shirt and putted it on* you guys saw nothing *you say as you go ba...

Chaeyoung: Damn Mina unnie you hitted the jackpot with her.
Mina: I know *she says as she flipped her hair back*
Sana: Dang! She has bigger breasts than Jihyo!
Mina: *She glares at the girls specialy Sana* be careful what you say about her. *She says coldly to them and everyone gulped after hearing Mina say that* I'm going to sleep, tomorrow we have a photoshoot. Goodnight girls *She say before going to you* Yah Y/n let's go to my room.
Y/n: I want to die out of embarrassment, I literally walked out of the bathroom topless because you took the shirt and me forgetting that the girls were in the living room. I walked in like they didn't exist,and now the girls saw me topless when they just met me.
Mina: babe don't worry about that they were surprised ofcourse but they were mostly shocked that you had such a build up body dispite your kind actions.
Y/n: but still they're your friends and they just met me a few hours ago and suddenly see me topless right after I showered. It's totally not cool, it's totally embarrassing.
Mina: *she got a little cranky* Stop being so dramatic now let's go to my room *she says as she grabs your wrist and drag's you to her room* *the two of you enter the room and Mina pushes you on the bed* stay there, let me go shower.
Y/n: you made me shower with you in the bathroom and you don't let me be with you in the bathroom?! *She smiles and leaves the room* aish this girl really is something *you say as you lay flat on you're back on the bed*
*Few minutes later*
Mina: *she enters the room and sees you sound asleep on her bed* cute *she sees your phone that was next to you light up and saw your lock screen that it was a picture of you with her in highschool, with that she let's out a proud smile and laid down next to you, hugging you* *You hugged her back still half asleep you said "hi love, sleep tight" * You two. *She said back and gave you a quick peck on the lips before she fell asleep*
At 5 in the morning
Y/n: *you wake up with Mina next to you her back facing you and as little smile apeard on your face* *you slowly get out of the bed and headed down stairs* *you entered the kitchen and started to make breakfast for everyone since everyone was asleep* let's get to work*you mumbled to yourself*
6:50
*Most of the members started to come down stairs seeing you in the kitchen cooking*
Y/n: Sit at the table breakfast is almost done.
Nayeon: you can cook?
Y/n: yeah, why?
Momo: that's wife material right there, sana can't cook because she might light up the house on fire if she does.
Sana: shut up before I kill you. *She said while glaring at Momo*
Jeongyeon: do you need help with anything?
Y/n: I would appreciate if you can help me with the drinks for everyone. There's coffee done already for any of the members that like their morning coffee.
Jeongyeon: got it *she says as she starts preparing the drinks for you*
*Mina suddenly appears infront of you*
Y/n: *you get surprised* jesus you scared me, morning love. *You give her a peck*
Mina: sorry, morning to you too babe. *She back hug's you*
Jeongyeon: hey Y/n , I finished the drinks for everyone. I'll take them to the table for you.
Y/n: thanks go sit on the table I'll take the food there. Love go to the table too *You say as you grab a pot and bring it to the table* there's still to more plates I have to bring before I leave to my apartment. *You say as you go back to the kitchen* here we go , enjoy the food.
Mina: why are you going to your apartment? Why don't you eat with us?
Y/n: I already ate and I have a photoshoot today and it's a really important gig that I got but I left my number on the kitchen counter if anything happens. Bye now Love, take care of yourself, you too girls.*you give her a peck on the lips before you leave* *Mina starts pouting*don't be upset I know you guys are busy today. Call me if you miss me I'll always have my phone  on me. *Mina nods* bye girls have a nice day!! *You say as you go to the entrance*
The girls: you two and thanks for the food!!!
Y/n: your welcome, the pleasure is mine!! *With that you closed the door*

Next chapter coming soon!!