Chap. #4~ At your apartment and work

At your apartment

Y/n: *you enter the house and see that it was a total mess* what happened here?!
*You yelled from the hallway *
Sorn: my boyfriend again. Where were you last night.
Y/n: I'll explain everything to you when I'm back from my gig but let me go shower. And my apartment has to be clean when I get back , you hear me!!!!*You say as you go to your room to grab your clothes and shower* *you finished showering and putted a leather jacket, a white shirt and blue jeans* I'm leaving, bye now!!
(This is what your wearing)

 And my apartment has to be clean when I get back , you hear me!!!!*You say as you go to your room to grab your clothes and shower* *you finished showering and putted a leather jacket, a white shirt and blue jeans* I'm leaving, bye now!! (This is ...

At the photoshoot 8:30
Director: Our costumers are almost here prepare your makeup area.
Y/n: ne! *you prepared your makeup area before the person's were there*
Director: they're here!! *He yelled* Welcome to our studio. *you turn to look at the guest and you see the girls instead* *you signal them to keep it professional but Chaeyoung and Mina didn't see it*
Jihyo: hi, thank you for having us.
Mina: *She looks at you in shock* *you mouth "I will get in trouble, if I don't keep it professional" with pleading eyes* *She nods her head*
Director: meet one of my best makeup artists Uchinaga Y/n. *He said before turning around and look a you with discust*
Y/n: it's nice to meet you guys. *You say as you bowed*
Chaeyoung: Y/n unnie?! Your a makeup artist?! *And the girls mentally facepalmed themselves*
Director: do you guy's know each other?
*You look at Chaeyoung like don't say it or I'm screwed*
Mina: She had might had mistaken her for someone else, sorry for being rude. *She said as a cover up*
Director: oh ok it's fine , now let's get you girls ready for the photoshoot.
*The girls went to get changed*
*Nayeon comes out first*
Y/n: Nayeon ssi sit right here.* You point at the chair*
Nayeon: ne! *She sat down, while the hairstylist did her hair you did her makeup*
Y/n: *5 minutes later* do you like how it looks on you?
Nayeon: wah!! It looks so good!! I love it!!
Y/n: that's a relief, well then while the hairstylist finishes I'll do the next member. *The person that was next was Mina* let's start with you Mina ssi. *You started to cringe in the inside when you said that, so did Mina*
Mina: ne *you do her makeup*
Y/n: *5 minutes later* all done look in the mirror if you like it. *Mina's jaw dropped to see herself with a makeup that it's not too empowering but still sexy to the public*
Mina: it's great, thank you. *Nayeon got up from her seat and jeongyeon sat there* *After you finished everyone's makeup*
Director: well let's start the photoshoot.
*After the photoshoot*
Director: good jod everyone!!! Now everyone can go home except for you *he said while pointing at you*
Y/n: me, why sir?
Director: your fired , your not good enough for me. You didn't follow my instructions.
Y/n: what?! I did everything right!! What didn't I followed?!
Director: *looks around and sees that all the attention is on you two* You didn't do the makeup like I wanted it to be. Go pack everything up and get out of my face. *you held back your anger and started packing up*
Chaeyoung: yah!! don't disrespect my friends girlfriend like that!! *She yelled as she was held back by Dahyun and Tzuyu, and Mina was glaring at the man*
Director: where's your friend I don't see her anywhere? I don't want a rat like her around my company.*That's when Mina's last string of patience broke and slapped the director*
Mina: how dare you call MY GIRLFRIEND a rat the one being a rat is you. *You grabbed your luggage and take Mina with you and the girls followed the two of you*
Y/n: girls thanks for that but you guys might get in trouble because of me.
Mina: Don't worry about that. Come and work for us as our personal makeup artist.
Y/n: what?! Mimi you know that it won't be that easy for that to happen.
Mina: I know but I don't want anyone to treat you like that again.
Y/n: *You get a call from Sorn , you answer the call and accidentally put it on speaker* hello?
Sorn: Y/n/n come to the apartment quick before my boyfriend tries to hurt me. *Suddenly hears glass breaking*
Y/n: *you look at the girls* I'm on my way hide yourself in my room. *You hang up and called the police* *You run to your car and the girls followed behind with their manager with their van*

At your apartment

Y/n: *you open the door and see that most of the stuff were broken or on the floor* * and Sorn's boyfriend charge's at you and you push him to the ground* hand's off me asshole!!
Sorn's boyfriend: who the hell do you think that you are living with my girlfriend!!!
Y/n: the apartment is under my name dumbass , and who the hell you think you are coming to other people's apartments and completely wrecking them!!! *He punches you on the right rib* ah!*you make him fall by kicking him* asshole, tsk, Come in and take him away from here. *You say to the cops and you hurried to your room* yah Sorn unnie I'm here you can come out now. *Sorn comes out with teary eyes* hey sorry, I'm late. *You say as you open your arms as a form to say come here* *Sorn hug's you and starts crying*
*Mina saw everything and got jealous*
Jihyo: waahh!! What a mess he made!! You guys be careful there's glass everywhere.*Sorn break's the hug*
Y/n: yeah um, do you girls mind helping me a little?
All the girls except Mina: of course!!
Y/n: *you go to Mina* Love what's wrong?
Mina: nothing *she said clearly jealous*
Y/n: *you didn't want to push her so you just gave her a peck* I don't know what made you like this but I have a apartment to clean up before anyone get's hurt. *You let go of her hands*
*Mina helped cleaning but didn't say nothing*

After cleaning the apartment

*The girls sat down while you went to grab water for everyone*
Y/n: here you go *you say as you hand out the water bottles* girls meet my roommate Sorn unnie, she's a YouTuber. Sorn unnie meet twice. *Sorn bows at them so did all the girls except Mina* and that's my girlfriend Mina but I like to call her Mimi *You said with a proud smile*
Sorn: Please take care of Y/n because she is a good friend to me like you just saw I'm in a abusive relationship. And the only one that has helped me is her so please treasure her well.
Mina: *she cracks a little smile when she hears that you haven't changed one bit* thanks for saying those things but I already knew that I hitted the jackpot with Y/n. *She said with a proud smile*
Y/n: *you lay flat on the floor since the hits that you got hurted like as if someone was stabbing you* fuck I should of weard the vest today.
Mina: what's wrong baby?
Y/n: I got a little injured but I'll just put some pain relieving pad on it and I'm good to go.
Mina: Y/n you should get it checked out.
Y/n: no it's fine, I'll go get them right now. *You go to your room to get them and put them on in your room* done.
Sorn: Y/n I'm sorry for that, I tried to break up with him but he didn't want to  and got aggressive.
Y/n: hey stop apologizing you are like an older sister to me, things happen for a reason. *You say as you pat Sorn's head*
Chaeyoung: Yah Y/n unnie!! You're making someone jealous!! *You look at the girls and see Mina glaring at Chaeyoung* *you let a little giggle out and you sat on Mina's lap*
Y/n: no need to be jealous Love, because I'm all yours. *You say before giving Mina a peck on the lips*
Nayeon: Y/n your a makeup artist and work's at a restaurant?
Y/n: yeah, I work at the restaurant for pocket money but now that I got fired I'll have to get another job.
Nayeon: give me a sec. *She takes out her phone and dials someone* *the person answered* hello? Pd nim?
JYP: ne, Nayeon ah why did you call me?
Nayeon: do we have an empty spot for a makeup artist for us?
JYP: yes, why do you ask?
Nayeon: well we have a really good friend that she is an awesomely good makeup artist. We want her to be our new makeup artist.
JYP: well tell her to email her resume to me and I'll let you know tomorrow.
Nayeon: I'll tell her right away. Have a good day sir. *She said before hanging up* I got you a job now, what will you do to pay me back for that.
Mina: Unnie?!!!! *She said that with a look of disbelief*
Y/n: I'll cook dinner for you today. Deal?
Nayeon: *she smirks* deal accepted.
Sorn: hahaha she just did that so she can eat Y/n's cooking hahaha.
Jeongyeon: Bingo!
Mina: Guy's my girlfriend is not your personal cook you know!!!! * She said while holding you tightly* *all the girls start to laugh they're ass off*
Y/n: do you have anything for later? *Mina shakes her head* oh ok . Do you want to come with me to the supermarket to buy the stuff for dinner? *Mina nods* Who likes kimchijige and bibimpab?!
All the girls including Sorn: Me!!
*You giggled and left with Mina to the supermarket*

Next chapter!!!