ʜᴏᴍᴇ

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Sage and Kiara sat aboard the boat, anxiously waiting on their friends to arrive. Kie had sent them a text to meet, and all they could do is hope they got it.

"I'm gonna go check the bowline one more time." Kie sighed, getting impatient. Sage nodded, criss crossing her legs as she sat on the boat.

"Sage, they're here." Kiara spoke, and Sage jumped up. "Jayj!" Kie yelled, climbing off the boat. Kie ran into JJ's arms, and the two hugged each other tightly.

Sage smiled, climbing off the boat, running towards her friends. Pope was the first to embrace her, and she smiled, tightly hugging him.

"Are you hurt?" Pope asked, and Sage shook her head. Pope pulled her in for another hug, Cleo and Sarah joining in.

"We thought you were dead." John B said, hugging Sage tightly. "On another note, please tell me how you copped this ride." John B said.

"Stole it from Rafe." Sage said, and the Pogues looked at her with wide eyes. "Come on, I'll give y'all the tour." Sage smiled, skipping towards the boat.

As she turned, her shirt slid up in the back, revealing the gun she still had in her waistband.

"Is the queen of hating guns sporting one in her waistband?" JJ asked, and Sage laughed.

"Yeah, I look good with it don't I?" Sage asked, and JJ nodded with a laugh.

"Let's get ready to set sail everybody!" Pope yelled, checking the fuel.

"I'll be right back guys." John B said, hopping off the boat. "I love you, Sarah." John B yelled.

"John B? What are you doing?" Pope asked, but John B had already run off. "Sarah?" Pope questioned.

"He thinks his dad is up in that church, ringing bells to call him home." Sarah sighed, running a frustrated hand through her hair.

"What? We have to go, we don't have time to waste." Sage said, and Sarah nodded.

"I know, but he was going to drive us insane if he didn't go look, so I told him to." Sarah defended.

"I guess we can wait a little while." Ruby shrugged, sitting down on one of the seats in the boat.

"How about we play a game?" JJ suggested, and everyone groaned.

"All your games involve something stupid. I vote no." Quinn said, and Sage laughed.

"She's not wrong." Sage said with a shrug.