2

REESE POV...

Okay, I'm going to sound like a douche for saying this, alright? But I am going to tell you right fucking now that I love Max and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him intentionally.

I don't know if I'm completely in the closet if my boyfriend and sister know, but the rest of the freaking school thinks I'm as straight as a straight line. Which...is bull because I'm not. I'm gay as fuck. I like cock and I like guys.

I freaking love Max. To death.

But we're a secret because I'm afraid people will get shitty about it. Honestly, I don't care if it happens to me because it wouldn't be the first time; I'm just used to it.

But Max? I'm not gonna be able to stop them all the time and I don't wanna wake up one day with people talking about how Max committed suicide or something.

And that's just part of it.

Another part is because my dad, the dick, already beats the crap out of me and just so happens to be homophobic. If he found out, he'd either kill me or beat the crap out of me even more.

My mom? She doesn't care because she's dead.

My sister, Ramona? She fully supports LGBT rights but our da doesn't know.

The rest of the school? Who the hell knows?

The town isn't homophobic but some people are and shit gets twisted if you're not careful.

So yeah. It sounds like I'm a douche.

That's why I currently flirt with this girl in front of me, Gina. She's brunette and giggly and high pitched and not someone I wanna flirt with but I have to keep up appearance.

Trust me when I say I'd rather be doing shots. Or shots with Max. On Max...

Off topic! Sorry.

I glance at my watch so I can pretend like I have to be somewhere.

"Ooh, sorry, Gina. I gotta go. But I'll see you around, yeah?"

She pouts. "Oh," She sounds sad and I'd hug her if I was a that type of hugging person. "Okay."

I smile sinfully at her.

"Come on, keep a smile! Look at all the other guys here who like ya!"

I put my arm around her and motion towards Ben, a pretty nice guy who isn't a dick to anyone. In fact he's the nicest guy in the world. Makes angels look like demons.

"I suggest Ben. He's a real gentlemen."

She lights up. "Okay! Thanks, Reese!"

She bounds off and I breathe out silently, turning and making a discreet B line towards Max.