Chapter 3

Billie's POV

Chief of police: "Here is your new client" He says, giving me a thick file.

Billie: "Woah, what happened to them?" Shocked at how much was in here.

Chief of police: "She was kidnapped, abused, and raped. There's more to her backstory but I'll let her tell you about it in your sessions."

Billie: "Oh shit, that's a lot of trauma. I'll do everything I can to help her."

Chief of police: "Yes, it is and luckily she's assigned to the best therapist money can buy to help her work out this trauma"

I nodded my head while packing up my things to head out to my car. I go out the door of the police station, unlock my car and hop inside. I place my things along with the huge file chief gave me in the passenger seat. I pull out my phone and decided to call my brother to see what he's up to.

Finneas: "Hey Bil, what's up?"

Billie: "Hi, are you doing anything today?"

Finneas: "Nope, why?"

Billie: "I was wondering if I could come over so you could help me look over my new client's file with me, it's a lot"

Finneas: "Oh yea of course, no problem. Are you coming now?"

Billie: "Nah, I'm gonna stop somewhere to get food and then I'll come"

Finneas: "Alright. See you soon, I love you"

Billie: "I love you too Finn"

After I hung up, I put my phone down and start the car. I'll just go to this vegan place not far from here for breakfast. I start driving to the place and I start thinking about the file I was given.

Chief said this girl was kidnapped, abused and raped. I can't imagine what she's going through and it will probably be hard but it's my job to help her heal. I can't believe anyone can be sick enough to put an innocent person through that.

After thinking about this girl I start reflecting back on my life. I'm so lucky to have a brother like Finn. We lost both of our parents in an accident 5 Years ago.

It hit me and him hard, we loved our parents. They were the best and I was really depressed for a long time because of it. I was in University and really wanted to be a therapist so I knew I had to find a way to cope to continue my studies.

My parents death made me more motivated if anything because I wanted to be able to help people who were put in similar situations.

My brother has always been there for me my whole life. He's always supported me when I'd tell him about different things I wanted to do with my future and I'm just very grateful for him.

I finally pull up to the restaurant and get out of my car. I walk inside and place my order for takeout. As I'm waiting for my food to be prepared I decided to text my client Naomi to introduce myself and be friendly yk?

I remember her number from the first page of the file so I went to put her number in my phone and typed out my text. (I'm sure y'all remember the whole conversation so I won't put in the texts)