It Was Meant to Be

Uhhh he was beautiful, way past my expectations. I had no doubt that I liked this boy, the only problem is there are so many obstacles that keep us apart.

"These four students will be splitting up amongst groups that you guys will form, they will explain the project to you guys!" Ms. Patt told our class.

I automatically turned around and interlocked eyes with Nathan, if we ever got to pick our groups I always loved to be paired up with Nathan. Nathan gave me a smirk, he knew I loved to be with him and his company was amazing. I walked towards Nathan's seat and sat in the desk right besides him.

*Nathan's POV*

I loved Mia's company, how couldn't I? She was amazing and being partnered up with her for this project meant I could spend more time with her.

*Mia's POV*

"Nathan, hey what has caught your eye" I asked teasing him.

"Well it wasn't you for sure!" Nathan replied sarcastically.

I couldn't imagine living with out Nathan, he was amazing and words couldn't explain my love for him. I wasn't in love with him but I felt something different when I was around him. I couldn't explain what it was but I sure loved feeling this way.

"I will be assigning each of your groups one of my past students, so they are able to explain to your group the project with further detail" Mrs. Patt told our class.

"Amanda, hun can you go to Laur's group" Mrs. Patt told Amanda and pointed to a group in the back of the class.

"Lilly please join the other group in the back of the class!" Mrs. Patt told Lilly gesturing another group in the back of the class.

"Maddie do me the pleasure and join the this group" Mrs. Patt told Maddie while pointing to the group besides us.

"And last but not least, Jack please join Mia's group" Mrs. Patt told Jack.

Just as Mrs. Patt pointed towards me I felt Jack's eyes on me. I couldn't see if he was happy or sad to have gotten our group but I was sure happy.

*Nathan's POV*

Jack well, he looks like a cool dude. All I know is that a lot of girls in this school have a crush on him but he never pays attention to them. I had never ever gotten the chance to talk to him, most likely because I was a grade lower than him. All I hope is that Mia doesn't fall for him also.