Nathan's Thoughts

*Nathan's POV*

I can't resist what I feel for Mia any longer, I just want to tell her how much I like her and how much she means to me. I am not the perfect guy at all, but I have shown my faithfulness towards her since the first grade. I have had to deal with her conflicts but I have also experienced some beautiful moments with her. I am not sure if this is the right time to say this but I guess it is easier for me to explain now then it will be if I say this later. Mia and I kissed when we were in eighth grade which was not so long ago. Mia and I had never ever kissed anyone and we had always wondered what it felt like to kiss another person. What was most meaningful about this kiss was that we both had confessed our "love" for each other before we kissed. It wasn't that big of a deal to her I think, but I totally freaked out. But later on Mia told me that she loved me as a friend and not in the "love of your life" kind of way.

Well that was awkward so instead lets move onto a new topic, don't you agree? Okay let me tell you how I have been thinking about asking Mia to go to prom with me. I know, cliche right? But I want to ensure that Mia has an awesome time; and not trying to be cocky or anything but I think she has the best time when ever she is around me. I don't know why I thought this idea might be cliche, maybe its because it's your typical teenage story on how a boy falls in love with his best friend with out realizing it and wants to do anything in order to make her happy and to ensure that she is safe. I still have to think about a prom-posal, I want to do something nice and simple just the way she likes it. But first I have to find out whether she is thinking about going with someone else, I really hope she isn't because that would totally crush my plans.