Chapter Eight

It was a warm and cozy night and the group decided to have a drink in the restaurant inside the exclusive beach resort. Soft music was playing at the background, distinct sound of wine glasses were heard. Dawn and Richard were already eating dessert even though the main course have not served yet. Christopher was busy with his appetizer while Emily was boringly sipping her wine. On the other hand,Greggy was waiting for Victoria outside the restau. He does not know but one he's sure of was his throbbing heart against his ribcage. His palms were sweating as if he was about to court a young girl and have to face her father, to prove that she's worth pursuing.

His lips curved into smile when his eyes spotted her, walking closer to him. She was wearing a long beach dress paired with crisscross sandals while her smile never left her lips. They seemed like a teenagers, gushing over the situation. For the first time they felt a million butterflies brushing at the wall of their stomach. It was such a bliss, yet a bit awkward as they both feel that it was not something they do naturally.

"I'm sorry if I keep you waiting," Victoria mumbled and met his brown eyes. "Don't be," he replied and took her hand, clasping their fingers together which adds to the gaiety she felt. Dawn gave them a teasing look after seeing how close they were while Emily did not bother to say anything. They all sat at the table and order their dinner first before deciding to have a glass of alcohol to drink.

"This taste delicious," Emily commented as she locked her gaze on her wine glass. "How about this whisky?" Christopher suggested and was about to pour a glass for her but Greggy stopped him, "she vomits badly with whisky," he casually said and drink his own. On the other hand, Victoria deeply sigh that earn a intrigued glance from her friend, Dawn. "Well, I prefer this juice since my wife loves it than me," Richard tried to lighten up the situation but Victoria just keep slugging the tequila in her glass.

Emily noticed the changes in her behavior and she took it as an opportunity to piss her off more. "You really know me, Greggy," she said with her kittenish tone and laughed flirtatiously, not minding about Greggy's fiancéé. He tried to take her hand under the table but she withdraw and put it in her thigh. Victoria does not feel right about this woman who has the audacity to behave like this, to be so inconsiderate and do whatever she likes.

"Why don't we play a game?" Richard wiggled his eyebrows. "Sounds exciting!" Dawn supported his husband's idea and looked each one of them. "Shall we?" Victoria smiled coquettishly with Greggy out of influence of tequila. He could feel his pants tightening between his thighs and he hates the idea how this woman, his fiancéé, is making him feel at the moment. To be enticed by her easily and holds power over him. He thought that she was not that frisky when she's drunk, but now he could see the innocence and pure lust in her tipsy eyes.

"Are you okay, V?" Christoph asked with concern but she just nodded while her eyes were focused on her fiancé. Victoria knew exactly what she was doing, and she's starting to feel compelling about it.

Richard asked the waiter for help of what game they could play. The young man told the men happily to stand at the center which they gladly follow while three of the waitresses appeared with blindfolds in their hands.

"Okay, here it is. We'll put a lot of sock clips around these lovely men's clothes while these beautiful ladies will remove them one by one," the gay waiter announced. Dawn giggled at the idea while Emily raised her eyebrow in amusement.

"Not too hard," Victoria would say and curled up her sleeves.

"but of course with cover in the eyes to be more exciting," he continued. The waitresses put the black soft blindfolds in them and guide them in front of the men.

Victoria to Greggy, Dawn to Richard, and Emily to Christopher.

"What would be the punishment?" Victoria asked and turned her head at the waiter as if she could see him behind the folds. "5 shots of whisky. No exception, beautiful ladies!" All of them laughed.