Chapter Nine

Greggy was awaken with the ring of his phone. He rubbed his eyes and lazily took the cell in his bedside table. "Hello?" his voice was low, careful not to disturb the woman who peacefully sleeping in his chest. "What do you mean we have to get back there in Manila as soon as possible?" he asked and gently pulled her closer to him. "Okay, okay. We'll leave later at noon," he drop the call and let out an exasperated sigh. He does not want to end this pre-honeymoon, well not yet as he never been better when he's with her no matter how he deny it himself.

His eyes found her delicate figure, wrapped half of her body on his. She softly grumbled when he loosen his arm around her, causing him to smile broadly. Her small frown made him kissed her forehead and hold her as if she was brittle that need much care not to shatter. His calloused hand found her curve covered with translucent fabric and pulled her more closer. Not naked, he thought. "Wake up.." He murmured and caressed her ablaze cheek but she did not move. Greggy carefully removed her embrace on him and position himself on top of her. "Greggy, you're heavy," she mumbled while eyes were closed. He smirked and gently fold both of her knees to corner himself around her, earning a deep abrupt sigh from her.

"Now I'm wide awake," she said groggrily and smiled as soon as her coffee coloured eyes met his golden pair. "That's actually my intention," he placed a kiss in her chin and loving the view of her under him. "Why is that?" she said almost whispered as she felt his bulk against her flimsy night gown. "Your father's private secretary just called me that we have to head back to Manila," his manly voice was conspicuous. Her forehead creased, "what's with the urgency?" she confusedly asked while her inner legs were rubbing against his both sides. "He didn't tell me," he would say and nipped on her delicate neck.

"We should get up and prepare for our departure," she muttered and tried to unshackle herself from him but he was quite strong to let her do it. "Greggy, my inner thighs hurts so much and this is all your fault. So can you just let me?" she said with a heartily chuckles. "No," he protest and keep her still in her place. "Fine, what do you want?" she asked while her soft palms were placed in his cheeks. "You," he hotly mumbled and started to maneuver his hand on her body as if his hand knew exactly where to put it. "Don't be silly, Mr. Araneta. I don't like that idea," she contracted but Greggy took her both wrists and pinned them up to her head. "Well I do," they both chuckled as if it was the best time of their life.

Victoria shivers a bit the second he found the waistband of her underwear, "you don't have to wear this all back because you know exactly what will happen in the morning," a playful smirk plastered on her lips. "I felt cold last night," she whispered and softly grind her hips under him. "You could have asked me to warm you up," he would say and planted a wet kisses in her porcelain chest.            

She was not be able to talk when he took her right leg to cling it on his hip. They both feel good at the moment not until a loud knock on the door caught their attention. He tried to ignore it and continue holding her but Victoria held his forearm to stop. "It sounds very important," she muttered and he defeatedly sigh, letting her stood up from the bed. Victoria wore her robe and delicately walk towards the door and open it.

Her friend greeted her with a worried look. "Dawn? What's the matter?" she asked and shut her eyes at the sudden exposure of a morning light. "Tita Meldy called me. She told me to tell you that you and Greggy have to go back to Manila. It sounds urgent," she would say as she clutched her hand on her phone. Victoria nodded, "we will," she simply replied and after the small talks she went back of where her fiancé is. "We should get ready, it really sounds crucial for them to be this exigent" she looked at him with her gloomy eyes and he was attentive enough to notice the sudden changes of her mood. He may show her that he did not care but he does, that he cared about her more than she knows; more than her mind could reach.