𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

Warning; Smut

Warning; Smut

☼ ☼ ☼

Sage stood outside Tannyhill, hesitating to go inside. All her memories she had here had been tainted after the incidents that occurred.

At Tannyhill there was no more Wheezie, no more movie night sleepovers, no more sneaking inside with Rafe, trying their best to stifle their laughs.

She pushed open the front door, and looked around at the mess in the house. There were bottles, red solo cups, and trash everywhere.

"Rafe?" Sage called out, but there was no answer. Sage climbed the stairs, heading towards Rafe's room. He passed by the master bedroom, and saw Rafe sitting with his back towards the door. "Rafe." Sage said, and he turned.

"Oh, hi." Rafe said, his eyes glossed over with tears. "What are you doing here?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry I had to cancel last night, Sarah needed me." Sage said, sitting next to him on the bed. "Why are you crying?" Sage asked, and Rafe laughed.

"It's stupid." Rafe brushed her off, and Sage grabbed his hand.

"Your problems aren't stupid. Tell me." She said, and Rafe nodded.

"My dads back on the island." Rafe said, and Sage sighed. "He's trying to take everything I've accomplished away from me, so he can have some sort of control over me." Rafe explained.

"What's he doing back here?" Sage asked.

"Well he asked me to come back and finalize some things for him, but I haven't been, so he's coming back just to spite me." Rafe scoffed.

"What if you sold this place and got a place of your own? That way it'll be one hundred percent yours." Sage suggested, and Rafe shook his head before he stood.

"I- I can't. I almost shot him, you know?" Rafe said, and Sage's eyes widened.

"Rafe..." Sage trailed off.

"Don't!" Rafe spoke, slamming his hand onto the dresser. Sage flinched, looking down at her feet. "You don't get it." Rafe said, tears streaming down his face.

"Rafe, I'm trying to, really. I just- he hurts you so much, I don't understand why you let him get to you this much." Sage said, and Rafe sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you... I- I don't understand it myself." Rafe said, and Sage nodded. She reached out, rubbing his back comfortingly.

Rafe looked at her, his eyes flickering down to her lips. Rafe grabbed the sides of her face, pulling her in and pressing his lips against hers.

"I missed you." Rafe whispered, and Sage smiled. She pushed him down onto the bed, climbing onto his lap.

"Show me how much." Sage smiled, and Rafe flipped them over so he was now on top. His hands were placed on either side of Sage's head, and he leaned down kissing her passionately.

"I missed your lips." Rafe smirked, slightly biting Sage's lip. Rafe grabbed Sage's hands, pinning them up above her head.

"There's one part of you in particular that I missed." Sage smiled, and Rafe chuckled.

"Oh is that right? So you'd be upset if I didn't give you what you wanted, huh?" Rafe asked, and Sage nodded. "Hm, that's too bad. I really wanted to fuck you." Rafe said breathily.

"Please." Sage begged, and Rafe shook his head.

"But I'm not a monster, I'll give you something." Rafe smiled, running a hand down her stomach, and into the front of her pants. Rafe touched her, and Sage let out a small moan.

"Fuck." Sage groaned, and he rubbed her. Rafe slipped two fingers in, and Sage gasped. "That feels so good." Sage said, her mouth agape.

"Say you missed me." Rafe demanded.

"I- I missed you." Sage said, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. She pulled him down by the nape of his neck, pressing her lips against his.

Rafe quickened his pace, pumping his fingers in and out of her. Sage moaned, breaking the kiss, throwing her head back in pleasure.

"I- I'm close." Sage stuttered, and Rafe pulled his fingers out. "What are you doing?" Sage asked, looking at him.

"I think we should take things slow." Rafe said, standing up from the bed, and Sage groaned.

"You're such a tease." Sage said, sitting up. "I guess I'll just have to take matters into my own hands." Sage said, sliding her hands down the front of her pants. Rafe watched, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Now who's the tease?" Rafe asked, watching as Sage arched her back in pleasure.

"Rafe." Sage moaned, and Rafe felt his member stand. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Sage moaned. She moaned loudly, her orgasm taking over her body.

"Fuck, I-" Rafe spoke, letting out a loud groan. Rafe came, and Sage watched as it spread across his pants. She sat up, scooting to the end of the bed.

She rubbed him through his pants, and his knees weakened. Sage smiled up at him, and Rafe leaned down, slamming his lips onto hers.

"I love you." Sage smiled onto his lips.

"I love you more." Rafe said.