You're Bio

Name: Callum L/n

Age: 15

Race: Human witch hybrid

Right eye color: Green

Left eye color: Turquoise

Appearance: like Callum before season 4

Magic: six primal stones containing all six primal sources.

Your Sun primal stone contains a miniature sun inside it, you can use it to start fires, and produce heat and light.

Your Moon primal stone holds captured moonlight inside and it can be used to create illusions, trick someone's mind and reveal the past.

Your Star primal stone contains a miniature cosmos inside and has the the power to bend time and space and basically stop time itself.

Your Earth primal stone is a multifaceted crystal it contains the potential of a mighty forest reflected in dendritic patterns, hairline fractures, and mica crystals. It can be use to terraform ones surroundings.

Your Sky primal stone appears as a glass-like sphere containing a thundersnowstorm, it can be use to cast a variety of air, lightning and ice based spells.

Your Ocean primal stone holds a maelstrom, it allows you to command the tides, redirect rivers, or create floods as well to communicate with fish or breath underwater.

Unique skills:

Great artist

Can basically understand animals.

Likes:

Magic

Drawing

Practicing spells

Learning new spells

His friends

Luz

Amity

Learning about demons.

Dislikes:

The emperors coven

Belos

Not being able to do something to help

Amity (at first)
__________________________________________________________________

The spells you know are the spells from the dragon prince wiki and you're love interests are Luz and Amity best girls in my opinion.