Discovery-done

(I just wanted to do some real life type stuff and read a real interesting story where dream spoke Japanese so this was born I guess? Also I don't know Italian, I just Google translated everything)

Technoblade was doing a stream with philza, wilber and Tommy techno being the only one filming at the time.

Techno and dream had been living together for a little while after there relationship grew into love on the SMP although no one but they knew.

Another thing only dream and techno knew about was that dream was Italian and it was quite entertaining when dream forgot a word in English, and had to resort to describe it in the best way he could hoping techno would understand what he meant.

One example was dream had seen that a new ride had opened up and wanted to go there on a date with techno and ended up describing it as the spinning disk that flys around with turn out to be 'the edge' A pautons park ride. (I don't know if anyone but British people have that sooo 👍)

Another time when they visited a zoo dream called the parrots colourful pigeons and of course techno had learn the hard was how wrong it was to break spaghetti. (Yes I know he was a spaghetti breaker 😭)

Back to technoblade's room he was just about to end stream when a sleepy white haired boy stands in the door way rubbing his green eyes.

"techno mattutino" [morning techno] dream yawned out reverting to Italian as he did most of the time when he had just woken up.

Technoblade immediately shit down his stream and takes off his headphones to look at the now very awake and very panicked man.

"Hey don't worry it's not a big deal" he said trying to comfort his boyfriend who had now gotten into a full Italian ramble a habit he had when stressed.

"merda merda merda sogno stupido dimenticare che la techno era in streaming" [shit shit shit stupid dream forgetting techno was streaming] his rambling was only stopped when techno pulled him onto his lap giving him a big squeeze.

"Don't worry they have no idea it was you dream and you only really said good morning in Italian which they don't know you speak so we're all good" dream snuggled into techno's neck listening to his words before techno looked back at his computer.

This time it was his turn to swear.

Quickly putting his headphones on he was bombarded with questions mostly from from Tommy consisting of-
"Why is dream in your house?"
"I didn't know dream spoke Italian"
"Are you guys dating?"
"What the fuck did he say?"
Along with many others.

Feeling defeated techno unplugged his headphones so dream could hear too before answering there questions (looking at dream first for permission to answer)

"To answer your questions me and dream are dating and have been living together for a little while and dream came from Italy so sometimes falls into speaking Italian"

In the end everyone was fine with it and of course with how bad Tommy is with secrets the hole server soon knew.

Sometimes with the people who knew some Italian would talk to dream in his native tongue and help him with words when he was struggling.

[techno does know Italian he learnt it for dream]