Chapter 7 "I'll give you everything"

Hi!
My name is Seryozha, Lazarev Sergey Vyacheslavovich. I am sixteen years old. This is my new diary page and not my first entry. I recently transferred to college. I like it here, but they just shoot me here. One dark evening after couples, my ex came up to me. I met with Alex Malinovsky. Everything was fine, but one beautiful and sweet-looking girl was transferred to us. Ani Lorak. Alex put his eye on her, and then he finally left for her. I miss. Now we often fight with him. Recently at college, he almost killed me. I'll tell you a little about myself:
My favorite color: gray.
Favorite subject: I don't know, most likely physics.
The goal in life: to meet an idol, to become a singer.
Favorite singer and idol: Dima Bilan.
Orientation: Bisexual
Tried to commit suicide: 6 times
Favorite numbers: 7 and 10.
By the way... About suicide. I live in a not very nice family... My mother left when I was still a child, and my father got drunk. Dad is alive, but he doesn't love me at all. At the age of 7, when my mother left... At first I did not understand what had happened, because then I did not understand the meaning of the word death in my soul. Other relatives explained to me, I was very scared and amazed. I was sad and sad, I could not accept the fact that I would not hear her again. I was sorry. The next day, after school... I went home to Topalov. I sat with him for a couple of hours, having done my homework. Then I left. He lived on the top floor, and so... Bad thoughts gripped my stupid head. Yes , I went to the window and ... I remember yesterday. A woman screamed when I fell to the ground. Five days later I woke up, and the doctors wanted to take me to the morgue the next day, it was amazing that I survived...
I remember everything to the last detail.
It's like it was yesterday... As if it was yesterday...
I wish I was still alive.

@Lazarev 12.12.2006

April 3, 2008.
Evening, 18:19.
The evening has recently embraced the sky. Steam from the open windows blew out in the cold. The wind blew over the bare branches of the trees, which were slowly beginning to bloom. The guys were sitting at the table and drinking tea. It was difficult for them to talk after yesterday. Therefore, both occasionally looked into each other's eyes. And as they caught a mutual glance, they turned away. The tea was not sweet. The boy's face was visible in the green delicious liquid. He stared intently at himself. Blowing on the water, she created undulating movements that moved along with the reflection of Seryozha. It amused him. Despite coming of age, the young man was windy and not skilled. Dima looked at his watch as if he was in a hurry somewhere. He has already gone to the rehearsal of the number, they came up with the movements and implemented them for the song. Of course, his good friend and producer Yana Rudkovskaya helped him. She didn't know at the time that Bilan was in a relationship. He simply didn't tell her. The singer had a bad habit of smoking every hour. Because of this, he took at least one pack of cigarettes a day. He apparently didn't think about his health.

— Listen, Lazarev, — the blond man began the conversation first, — would you like to go for a walk? Can we go to the center of St. Petersburg? I've been there, it's very beautiful, but I haven't visited the main attractions.

— Ohm... Good idea, Dmitry Nikolaevich! And when? After the contest? But what about studying? — the young man mumbled asking.

— Yes, even now... By the way, let's go at night! You have school tomorrow from three o'clock. And you only get twos in my subjects. By the way, for this you will get. I, if anything, figuratively speaking, will not beat.

— I told you, if there is a need, you can use physical force, I know that this is within the framework of education. And the grades... I'll fix it! Honestly... Tomorrow... Well, tomorrow... And how and on what will we go?

— I'll think about it... You can't be trusted, you know. Let's take the subway. I'm going to go outside now, I need to go for a walk, I'll buy tokens. And then sit at home so-so, you know. And I need to smoke...