Chapter 10 "Forgive me. The final?"

Dear Diary,
I found you after fifteen years. I haven't held you in my arms for fifteen years and Bilan hasn't been in the world for fifteen years. I hate him, but I miss him a lot.
I am the same Sergey Lazarev. I'm thirty-two years old. I have achieved my goal. I became a pop singer.
A lot of things have changed in my life.
I came out of depression and to this day I enjoy the taste of every second. I love to laugh and sing.
Interesting fact, tomorrow is my birthday. And tomorrow the golden gramophone. As usual.
No, it pleases me and I smile. I'm pleased.
By the way, I've had a lot of relationships for so long, both with girls and with men. But I hate to come into contact with people, especially men. It is a love relationship. Get laid — okay.
The pages have dried up and are literally falling apart.
Tonight I'll probably put a new song on the set, huh.
I'll be waiting for you tomorrow!
While.

@Lazarev 31.03.2023

March 31, 2023.
Evening, 21:17.
Lazarev is the main character of this fuss. He stands in the middle of the room and looks at his notes. This memory in the heart begins to burn. Seeing his ex-husband's last name and his former last name, he frowns and begins to get angry. Slamming his story with force, he threw the notes on the table and calmly walked out onto the balcony. Life was a success. Riches, no more worries, fame, fans. But he didn't like something. Something was missing. The brunette has not stopped communicating with his three best friends — Phil, Nick and Vlad. Surprisingly, the older ones are still together.
Seryozha, going out on the balcony, looked around and with a slight movement of his hand took out a pack of cigarettes. He put one in his mouth and set it on fire.
The sunset shone on the horizon like a fire. The trees were black in color. But it looked beautiful and beautiful.
While we were watching nature, Lazarev was already talking to someone.

— Yes, of course, mgm. Everything is in force tomorrow, don't worry. Take Kolyan with you, it's boring without him, — at the other end of the wire was a respected older friend of the protagonist, Philip Kirkorov.

— It's your birthday. Are you sure? Can you still celebrate without it? — Philip rasped uncertainly, — this incompetent almost killed himself today, I'm afraid to take him with me. Today they went to a birthday party with Galkin. So they tied him up there, and then they couldn't untie him. He almost fell down the stairs to the pile. If I wasn't around, eh.

— Well, it's all Basque. Let him play if he likes it. Don't be like that with him, I remember everything. About the ceremony... or, as it is correct, the golden gramophone. I will definitely go, because I will catch up with you soon and I want to personally pick up the award.

— Do I remind you how many of these gramophones I have? More than you have clothes in your wardrobe. So I'm not saying anything about Kolya. I'm just worried he'll hurt himself.

At this moment, a muffled cry was heard from Philip. He was surprised himself. Lazarev laughed and said.

— Everything is clear, Kolya found a spider.

— PHILIP, WE HAVE A SPIDER IN THE BATHTUB! KILL HIM, PLEASE," the blond man ran into the room, panicking, "who are you chatting with? Lazarev?! GREY!

— KOLYA! — the brunette exclaimed joyfully to his friend, — glad to hear from you. Okay, it's time, and the birthday is tomorrow… And the ceremony… After the ceremony, we'll probably go to the restaurant, as you suggested. Okay, someone's calling me. Goodnight!

— As you know. And you too.

Friends disconnected. An unknown number called Seryozha. Well, more precisely, it's very famous.
I received a call from the "Favorite" contact. That's right, this is Bilan's number. An old, dead and invalid number. The brunette was agitated and scared. He rushed to answer, but he disconnected.
The guy tried to dial again. "Sorry, the dialed number does not exist," said the other end of the line. Seryozha turned his head and turned off the phone.