Chapter 7

// Lexi's P.O.V \\
I kissed Nash Grier... I'm supposed to be this thing with Shawn, but we never made it official so I never did anything wrong. With Nash, it's something new and amazing. I know I hurt Shawn and even my brother but...
//Carter's P.O.V\\
When I left Starbucks I was crying. I was so hurt that my sister kissed Nash, but I knew Shawn felt worse he put his heart into the hands of my sister and she broke it. I had to make sure he wouldn't do anything... anything bad.
//Shawn p.o.v.\\
Ouch... I said as I split my wrist with scissors. This was my first time but it sure shut up the demons in my head. How could you be so stupid to think she actually liked you back Shawn? I don't know... I thought there was a small chance but I was wrong. "SHAWN!" Carter yelled walking in on me as I made the last cut I could make on my left arm. They were deep and I was now sitting in a pool of blood crying. He held me in his arms and begged me never to do anything like this ever again. I just cried. Then I blacked out because I had lost so much blood. I woke up in my bed in the hotel. My arm was bandaged up, and Lexi was sitting on the edge of the bed crying.
//Lexi's P.O.V \\
"What the fuck Shawn? Why the hell did you cut yourself?" I asked tears streaming down my face
"Why the hell did you pretend to like me then kiss Nash knowing how I feel about you?" He retorted tears forming in his eyes
"I-"
"Matter of fact I don't even care. Go be with him. I don't want you here. STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME!" He yelled
"Shawn pls-" I started
"GET THE FUCK OUT LEXI I HATE YOU GET OUT! YOU CAUSED THIS!" He yelled tears starting to drip down his face. I ran out the room. I ran out the house. Everyone was staring at me worriedly. I had to get out of there.