Chapter 1

[Nash's P.O.V]

Is it wrong that I think Cartah's lil' sista is smexy??? And She is coming with us OMG YAASSSSSSS . I mean her hair fades from black to red that is fucking amazing likkeee. I'm pretty sure Shawn has a crush on her but idk. Her boyfriend is such a fucking prick. He almost broke up with her for this Ho -ho-ho. He cheats on her and she forgives him. I sware I'll beat his ass next time. But he makes her happy

"NAAAASSSSHHHH HHHEEEELLLLOOOO!!"

someone screamed waking me up

"whaaatt?" I said groggly, it turned out to be Lexi her hair was braided Geez even in the morning she was gorgeous

"Come on we have to get going we are leaving the house at 6."

Hold tf up did she say 6? What does that mean the time is now.

"What time is it now?" I asked still trying to go back to sleep

"About 5:30-ish," she said smiling a really cheeky smile "come get up last person ready buys everyone Starbucks!" She said kissing my cheek then running out.

Her lips were soft against my skin. Gosh Want To Be Her boyfriend so bad it's unhealthy. After that thought I got up and got ready for the flight.

[Cameron's P.O.V]

Nash has told me he likes Lexi.

Shawn has told me he like Lexi.

Who will make the move first? I have no idea but I bet it's gonna be this weekend. But I know one thing about her that they don't. She suicidal.

One time I walked into her room to ask what she wanted pizza or Chinese food but she was standing on a chair with a shoelace tied to the ceiling fan then around her neck and she was trying to kick the chair over. She was trying hang herself. She saw me and tried to kick the chair over quickly so I couldn't save her. Luckily I still did. She told me everything. Shit, I was about to start crying just seeing her like this. It was because her prick of a boyfriend. We have all found him cheating on her but she still goes back. Nash or Shawn would be better than that prick.

That's how I found out and from then on I've been like her second big brother she tells me everything. But I don't have feelings for her she is 4 years younger than me.

I was awoken by Lexi running through the halls screaming "WWWWAAAAKKKKEEEEE UUUPPPP WWEEE GGGOOOTTTTAAA GEEETTT RRREEEAAADDDYYYY!!!" I looked at my phone and cursed it was 5:45 I only had 15 minutes. I can do this. I was the first one to the shower YASSSSS

[Carter's P.O.V]

Lexi was screaming wake up as loud as she can making me laugh

1. Because I was already awake

2. Because of all the groans that came after it.

"Lexi we get it we're up shut up!" I heard Gilinsky say then I saw him through pillow at her.

This made me burst out laughing. She threw it back at him then came and tackled me. Me and her were tickling each other and rolling around laughing on the floor then Shawn came downstairs.

[Shawn's P.O.V ]

Lexi and Cartah were tackling each other and rolling around laughing and I started laughing just like them. Then they come tackle me, and everyone comes downstairs and all of a sudden we are a big pile of people on top of each other laughing.

After untangling ourselves we got in the cars and headed to the airport. In one car Cam was driving me and Lexi and cartah were sitting in the back and Cam and Nash were sitting in the front. Cartah was skyping his girlfriend the whole ride so I got some alone time until she fell asleep under my arm. I took some selfies with her then posted them on instagram then I fell asleep with her.

________________________________________
Hai guys u guys have been wanting me to update so here ya go love ya