Prologue

Hi guys Uhm this is a magcon fanfiction so Uhm yeah
CHARACTERS
Magcon as themselves:
Carter R. (18)
Shawn M. (16)
Taylor C. (18)
Jack G. (18)
Matthew E. (17)
Aaron C. (16)
Nash G. (17)
Hayes G. (14)
Jack J. (18)
Cameron D. (20)
Mahogany (17)
Other:
Maddie (17)
Jaye (14)
Carter's little sister:
Alexia [Lexi for short] (16)

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY UHM IF I ADD OTHER PEOPLE I'LL TELL U WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. ENJOY!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Carter's P.O.V.]

"Dude she is my sister don't say that!" I said shoving Shawn. "What she is hot and funny." He laughed "Ew gross!" I said laughing and that made everyone laugh.

"Hey I have a great idea! Invite your sister to tour magcon with us!" Nash said jumping up and down on my couch

"Yeah!!!! LEXI COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Everyone yelled and I groaned. I heard her feet coming down the stairs.

[Shawn's P.O.V.]

"What?" She asked. She looked beautiful, her hair was over one shoulder she was wearing a 5 seconds of summer crop-top and shorts with converse. She was on her phone. Probably texting her prick of a boyfriend.

"Hey do u want to come with us to Neeew Yoorak Cittayah (city) for Magcon?" Hayes asked He was also on his phone

"U guys want me to come!?!" She did a sarcastic suprised happiness accent causing me and everyone else to laugh. "WELL I'M HONORED! OF COURSE I'LL COME!" She said continuing in the accent. We all screamed yay like fangirls and ran to give her a group hug. I got to kiss her on the cheek. My favorite thing I've done today.

After the group hug we told her about how we are leaving tomorrow really early so she should go pack, so she did while everyone else started Just dance 2015. When Lexi came back down stairs she sat on my lap. She kinda knew that I liked her and she does this just to tease me.

"You're such a tease!"I said laughing and pushing her onto the floor. She laughed too causing everyone to stare us like we were weirdos. Noone else knew that I 'had feelings' for her.

Nash, Hayes, Cameron, and Matt were playing Bang Bang on Just dance. It was so hilarious this was totally going on instagram. If u know the dance there is a bunch of belly rolling involved and we were all singing. These are the moments with them that I loved the most.