Summary/Disclaimer - Please Read

Sixteen-year-old Grace Williams has always been destined to a life in servitude. Born to poor parents, she has spent her life knowing that service is all she shall be able to achieve.

Levi Edgeworth has no such fate. Even though he has everything he could ever wish for at his fingertips, he still wants more from life.

During a chance meeting, the flip of a coin becomes the decider of their destiny and the two of them agree to follow a stream to uncover its end. Although a seemingly ordinary journey, Grace and Levi quickly find themselves trapped underground with no hope of rescue.

Injured and imprisoned in darkness with only each other for company, they must find their own way out of the maze of tunnels before the crumbling walls collapse around them. 

**************************

Based on ONC prompt 5:

Flip the coin and make a life choice with it. Two choices, one coin, and no turning back. Do you dare?

**************************

Please do not advertise your own books in the comments below, any links or comments referring to other books will be removed.

**************************

Any form of replication is prohibited, whether it is in English or any other language.

This is my intellectual property and it is protected by the Copyright Duration Directive 93/98/EEC, any form of plagiarism will be considered an active act of criminal offence and will be treated as such.

©Amelia 2023 - All Rights Reserved