The End/ Questions!

And thus ends Beyond The Bridge! This was a really interesting story to write since I had little to no idea where it was going when I started and I definitely didn't expect to enjoy writing it as much as I did come the end. The ending broke me to write and I apologise for that.

Thank you for reading and sticking with this novella from beginning to end! I appreciate you so much for reading.

I have a few questions for any reader to answer, please don't feel obligated to do so, but I would like to gauge how readers were feeling throughout the story and whether everything worked well. 

1. Did the storyline flow well?

2. Was the relationship build up between Levi and Grace work/make sense in terms of their characters?

3. Did any of the story feel slow or irrelevant?

4. Was there anything that needs to be expanded upon in future edits?

5. Any general feedback you might have!

If there is anything else, please let me know! You can be as critical as you like here and I won't mind. If you didn't like certain aspects and think somethings need a huge overall, please point that out. Honestly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated for the editing process.

I intend to extend this and turn it into a full novel so any advice would be great!

Thank you once again and please check out my other works too!

-Goose