Plastic

"Just go already! Can't you see that I'm clearly unwanting of your presence right now?" Murdoc yelled.
"No, I'm not going to do that unless you actually admit all that you've ever done to me!" 2D shouted back.
"Listen, I'm aware that it's hard right now, but will you please make any attempt to exhibit self control?" Murdoc questioned rhetorically in a calmer tone. He also wondered as to where Cyborg Noodle was in this moment, she could be useful. She was always quite loyal to Murdoc, unsurprising as to how she was his own creation.
"You expect me to calm down right now? Don't you understand the state I'm in? I don't think that any of us are truly peaceful. You know what, I will leave, but enjoy being ruler of this lonesome palace of garbage!" 2D argued in response, slamming the door to Murdoc's room.

It wasn't that Murdoc wasn't sorrowful, it was just that 2D came to him at the wrong time. He was incredibly stressed at the moment, mainly because of how Noodle, an almost-daughter-figure to him was probably dead. Nothing was actually going right. They were stuck here until he knew that The Black Clouds weren't still after them.
Murdoc also blamed himself for every bit of it. Sure, he could be quite outwardly snobbish, but he had too many emotions inside. Things were too overwhelming at times. If he ever blamed something that was because of him on someone else, it was almost always a defense mechanism.

Murdoc sat on the edge of his bed, head clasped in hands. He knew that everything was a mess, and all because of him.