Introduction/Prologue

The first thing you wake up to is the annoying tapping sound on your window.

The second? Well your excitement to leave your first home!

You are a fifth year, and have been going to hogwarts for your studies. You always knew you had magic, your parents were wizards after all, and when you first received the Hogwarts letter of congratulations, you were terrified.

What if they didn’t want you?

What if you don’t meet anyone nice?

What if your magic is wack and weak and useless?

What if you fail your first year?

What if you get into a big accident that hurts somebody and that person ended up being famous and now their fans are hurt because of you and you are now the most hated kid in the entire school because of what you did and-

Luckily your Mother was there to help you calm down.

Anyway, your first at Hogwarts was both awkward and amazing.

Like puberty. Sorta.

You were sorted into Hufflepuff, and they were the nicest people you could have ever dreamed of, and gained two new friends -who are now your besties!!- and you developed a crush on this one boy, his name being Harry Potter, who had saved you from tripping on your robes. It was so romantic, and dreamy. It makes you smile every time. It was your first interaction with anybody without your parents bugging you about it.

And because of your awkwardly amazing first year, you were a huge Hogwarts fan.

It was your home away from home.

And now you are graced with the ability to go for your fifth year!!

Now, to not be late…