six

T Y R A | ☁️

Weekends with Cece were always a vibe. We usually went to the nightclub, a bar, or a date night with friends. This weekend we were going to a bar. Tamia was coming along, this time she could have mock-tails. I had just gotten my hair done, and I was ready for a nights' out. This week was enough. Cece just came back from her vacation with her boyfriend, and I was ready to spill the tea. Cece did know I got a job with Lil Baby, but she didn't know the rest of the story.

"Let me get a Virgin Mojito." Tamia looked at the drinks and I raised my eyebrow. I didn't want to get too drunk, cause I was lightweight. "Margarita." Cece looked at me then smirked. "Four lemon drops please." She slapped the table. I shook my head. "Who gone be drinking the other two? Not me!" Somebody had to take us home tonight. Luckily, Cece's boyfriend was coming to pick us up so we would be fine. "You're an alcoholic." Tamia said to us while she was on her phone. "Omg, look! Jayda liked one of my posts." She showed me the like on her phone. Sure enough. "Liked by JaydaCheaves."

"Speaking of Jayda, what's up with you and Lil Baby? How's the job going?"

I sighed. Here we go. Before I could say anything, my sister answered for me. "Originally she didn't want the job. Then on her first day her and Dominique got into an argument, second day she met Loyal & Jason, AND JAYDA! and now ... i dont know." She looked back at me. "Thank you, Tyra." I turned back to Cece. "Yeah she pretty much explained everything." "How are y'all now though?" "We're good I guess. I just do my job and we call it day. I barely saw him yesterday."

"He probably be busy." "And I haven't even went out with him like concert or hosting wise ... I thought this was supposed to be fun." I frowned. "I mean it's only your third day. Give it time." I shook my head. "Ion like that. Or him. He a sassy nigga."

"Girl when I'm gone meet him?" Tamia asked. "You asking me like me and that nigga got a good relationship....if you don't ask P." The waiter came over with our food and then drinks. I took a sip out of my margarita and water on the side. Work was stressful, but I needed time to myself. I wanted to have fun with my friends, and that was exactly what I was doing today.

All of a sudden, I got a text on my phone.

Dominique (Lil Baby)
Yo, can you come in earlier tomorrow? We gotta talk.

"Girl, I know you—" I almost choked on my drink. "What?" Cece looked at my phone. "Not Dominique having your number...." "Girl it's work why else wouldn't he?" I rolled my eyes. They was so messy. "What he say?" Tamia looked at me as she bit into her chicken. I showed them the text.

"Oop!" "Relax." I put my hand up and started typing.

What time? & Why.

Before I could put my phone down he texted me again.

8.

"He ain't tell me why yet. Still." "Girl stop being so annoying just say yes! You'll be alright. And you're getting paid good money." Cece took a lemon drop shot.

"Shit the way I think you handing me all these drinks, I might be late."

The Next Morning

Yup, I was late.

"Girl wake tf up!" Tamia busted opened my door and I jumped out of bed. "Girl what?" I had a terrible headache. See this why I didn't like drinking with Cece. Tamia shoved her phone in my face. 7:49 AM.

I instantly got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took off my night clothes and hopped in the shower. I knew I was going to hear Dominique's mouth. This is why I should've told him I would be running late. I exfoliated, washed my face and body, and ran to the bed to find something to wear. Luckily I had prepared my clothes from the night before. Tamia was on my bed, watching TV, as if there wasn't a TV in the living room. "You just like bothering me huh?" I threw on my skims top, getting ready to wear my skims bottoms. I grabbed my nike socks and foam runners. "Girl hurry up. You about to be late. Let me start up the car." She grabbed my key and I had no choice but to agree with her.

I grabbed my denim jacket, sprayed on my Gucci Flora, grabbed my tote back and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle, a few snacks and ran out. I would uber food when I got to his house. Or the chef sometimes made breakfast, so I'd be good.

By the time I got to Dominique's house it was an hour later. 8:40. I knew he was going to be mad. Oh well, Ima play it off.
I ranged the doorbell. I still didn't have access to his house yet. Maria, the chef answered the door, not him. Thankfully. "Hey goodmorning." I said to her and she nodded. She was a spanish lady who came here every other day to make breakfast for Baby and his guys. "What are you making today?" I asked her while I rushed to put my purse on the couch. I wanted to seem chill, like I wasn't late. When in fact, I was late. Technically not because I usually come in at 10 or 11.

"Eggs, pancakes, bacon & grits. Oh! And Mimosas. You like Mimosas?" She grabbed a few wine glasses. "Oh no, no Mimosas for me. I had enough last night." I whispered and she laughed. Dominique appeared in the doorway. I stopped laughing and faced him. "Hey...." I said awkwardly, faking a smile.

He looked .... well I couldn't tell. If he was mad, he was hiding it well. "Where you been? I thought I said come at 8."

Here we go, never mind. "Sorry, I was running late. I went to this bar last night with my frien—" "Look, if you gone pull up late I might as well get somebody else." He interrupted me. Maria looked at me. "I'll be back," she awkwardly walked out. "You are so rude, you don't have any manners!" I shook my head and stood up. "And relax Dominique I've only been late once."

"Okay it ain't my fault you out here partying getting drunk and shit—" "I said through text that I might be late. And plus, technically I usually come at 11 so I'm good. You just told me to come earlier." I argued. I was getting tired of his ass.

He shook his head. "Alright, you got it."

"And that's fine if you want to find someone else." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm finna go to the studio today, you fucked my schedule up. I bought Jason and Loyal to school, so you gotta pick both of them up. Jason is gonna be inviting people to his party today. Can you come tomorrow as well? I need somebody to help me find a theme and venue for Jason's birthday." He asked as he looked on his phone.

School? Boy tf you think I'm is? A damn driver? "Where they moms at?" I looked up. "Jayda at the warehouse, Ayesha out the country."

I nodded. "Okay just send me their school info." I pointed to my phone. "The food is ready." Maria came out the pantry and lowered the stove.

The Next Day

I came around earlier time the next day. Dominique and I were going to three places today to find a venue for Jason's birthday party. Which was in 3 weeks. One was 20 minutes away, the other two were an hour away. I felt a little nervous. This was going to be the first time I was going to be in a vehicle with him. Luckily, Jason and Loyal were here.

"Did Jayda text you?" Baby handed Jason his backpack and followed them into the garage. I raised my eyebrow. I had on some regular attire. Jason pressed the garage remote and the garage door went up. I opened the back door for Loyal as I faced Dominique. "No, why?"

"She said she was gone text you last night. She wanted to go out and discuss some things with you." He checked his watch. Nigga probably didn't even know the time. "Oh really. I guess I'll text her first then." I closed the door when Loyal attached his seat belt.

Jason sat on the other side behind Dom, while I sat in the passenger seat. This felt super weird. Hopefully, no one was going to be taking pictures and I didn't want to end up on any blogs.

to be continued ...4PF.