Chapter 3

Waking up at the early hours of six was definitely not my thing, especially remembering I'll be seeing Mr Hernandez today.

Turning off the annoying alarm I went to do my morning routine in the bathroom.
After which I went over to my closet and took out a black and white striped blouse,cap-toe pumps that I got from my aunt as a gift and a slit white skirt.

I put my hair up into a messy bun leaving curled strands out at the side.
Looking at the time I saw that I had only twenty minutes left so I took up my bag put my necessities including my phone and of course some money, then went on my way after telling everyone goodbye.

Entering the Hernandez building ten minutes before eight, I hurriedly walked so I could catch the elevator.
I was paying more attention to my phone instead of where I was going. I suddenly collided in a solid chest making me stumble back, but hands on my shoulders kept me from falling.

Looking up I realized it was Ashton.

"Sorry" I replied shyly blushing.

"Its OK" he replied lowly chuckling because of my flush face.

"How was your first day of work?"

"Stressful and tiresome"

"I guess he gave you a lot of work to do. Typical Rafael."he said laughing.

"I gu-" I was cut off by the calling of my name by an angry Mr Hernandez.

"Miss Anderson I'm pretty sure I'm paying you to work not flirt with my employees!" He said angryly.

"I sorr-" I was cut off again not by Mr Hernandez but Ashton.

"I'm the one that kept up Miss Anderson's time Mr Hernandez and I'm truly sorry." Ashton said.

Mr Hernandez was about to say something but was interrupted by the ringing of his cellphone. He Walked away after sending an angry glare in out direction.

"Well then I must let you go before you get fired on your second day of work." He said.

"Yeah, don't wanna piss him off more " I said. Making Ashton laugh.

"Yeah,oh before I go would you like to have lunch with me today?" He asked.

"Sure why not."

"OK see you then, I'll be waiting at the entrance outside." He replied before walking away.