Fight

summary: Cedric gets in a fight bc of smth that happened (sorry I have writer's block rn and I stole this idea from another one-shots book, but obviously I'm gonna write my own version)

Y/n: ur name

N/n: Nickname

H/c: hair color

Warning(s): swearing, mentions of blood, this is rlly short, and is very very very very very very SLIGHTLY nsfw (NO SMUT YALL, IM A GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO FEARS GOD BUT THIS THING THAT IM GONNA WIRTE ABT IS KINDA IMPORTANT TO THE STORY AND ITS THE LAST PART)

*ahem*

srry abt that lmao, I just don't want ppl to think that I write smut. (I don't have a problem if u do btw, just as long as u don't force me to read it and u put warnings in the book description or on the chapter, I'm fine w that) btw it's gonna be in bold so if u wanna skip that part just scroll and plz don't report me, thank you in advance.

also, u and Cedric r dating in this (again this applies to all of my one-shots except if I say that or not)

ok, now I'm gonna stfu and ENJOY!!!

***************************************************************

Cedric was never one to get in fights. After all, he is a Hufflepuff. But when if someone says something bad about you, that's when he loses it. You were walking in the Courtyard with your friends, discussing the latest test that they had, which you would do the following day. (a/n: does anyone else do this with their friends other than me lmao)

You were very stressed about it and it was clear. Your friends told you that they were going to hang out and invited you, but you refused to tell them that you wanted to study. Cedric was the one who found out and told you that overworking yourself was bad, so you went to be with your friends. You would have hung out with Cedric instead, but he had Quidditch practice. 

You kissed his cheek and said goodbye to him, grabbing your bag on the way. Now it had been about two hours and a half since you had been with your friends, and none of you wanted to go back to their dorms. You were all having a lot of fun, and you mentally made a note to thank Cedric for forcing you to go later.

That's when one of Cedric's friends, Micheal, went up to you. You and he were very close since he was one of Cedric's first friends and you knew him before you started dating Cedric. he was red in the face, sweating, and panting heavily. You grew worried for him.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed. You got up from your chair, confused and worried.

"What's wrong, Mike? Are you okay?" You asked.

"Y-yes. I-it's fucking Cedric you should be worried about, N/n!" He replies, still panting.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Follow me," Mike said. And you did after saying goodbye to your friends. After a while of walking, you saw a horrific sight. Cedric was beating up some boy who was slightly shorter than him. The boy was almost half dead.