complicated

Its a rainy day in zandersville,and i was sitting stupidly counting the raindrops through the window of my classroom.My history teacher was boring the hell out of me.One thing I know for sertain i will never study philosophy further in colege i dont know ho someone can...

"Lana,lana..."I heard a irratated voice say,it was 'my awsome history teacher.'

"Yes,"i said kindly but halfheartly.

"When did world war 2 start?","I dont know,"i said letting my head down in shame.The whole class laughed.Bronwyn,who sat next to me turned her head to me sympathetically and told how stupid the sir was.I knew she just wanted me to feel better.I was in a daze the whole day through laughing now and then at my friends silly jokes.

The day didnt end soon enough when i got home i went straight to the kitchen not bothering with homework(as usual).I took my lunch up stairs and chilled a litle just thinking.When i was done eating i went down stairs turning up the radio dancing along to cris browns song turn up the music.(luv this guy).I then started with the food since obviously my dad wont do it.He was a cop,a nice guy really.I loved him but i still missed my mom.

When dinner was done my dad came in from work.He greeted me and like i geussed asked. me what i made for lunch,men.We talked while eating dinner and he seemed like he was in quite a good mood.But not for long,not after i tell him the news...