81-85

Chapter 81 81. A girl's thoughts

  "Do you like it..." Mu Qiqi murmured, at the moment when she got the answer, she seemed to understand something, and she felt a sudden enlightenment.

  It turned out that she liked Mr. Mu.

  "Brother Fu Qing, when will Mr. Mu leave?" Mu Qiqi looked up at Fu Qing, her serious and joyful eyes unconsciously pricked Fu Qing's heart.

  "Well, he's leaving tomorrow." Fu Qing blinked and told her the result.

  "Thank you, Brother Fu Qing." After Mu Qiqi thanked Fu Qing, she ran to find Mu Yunshu.

  But while running, Mu Qiqi stopped again, knelt down and covered her face.

  She is too impulsive, she is not sure whether Mr. Mu also likes her, isn't she going to Mr. Mu now to disturb him indirectly.

  Fortunately, she calmed down, she had to make some preparations, at least she wasn't as reckless as she is now.

  So throughout the afternoon, Mu Qiqi was planning to confess to Mu Yunshu at night.

  Even when she was working, she hummed unconsciously, one can imagine how happy she was.

  The girl's thoughts are obvious.

  "This girl, she must be in love brain." Mu Xiaoqi looked outside with her chin in her hand, complaining mercilessly as if she was watching TV.

  Although...she does like Mu Yunshu very much, hehe.

  Mu Qiqi's joy was almost overflowing, and Fu Qing, who was standing beside her, could see it clearly.

  He has been with Qi Qi for seven years, but during these seven years, Qi Qi has always regarded him as her elder brother and her family.

  Those persuasive words, he persuaded Qiqi, but he couldn't persuade himself...

  Fu Qing clenched his fists tightly, Qiqi... don't want him anymore.

  Fu Qing's throat moved, wanting to speak.

  "Qi..." Before she could say it, someone snatched her away.

  "Qiqi, what are you doing here?" It was Mu Yunshu, he had no reason to stay any longer.

  So he came to find Mu Qiqi and wanted to express his feelings tonight, but he was also a little scared, afraid of scaring his baby.

  "Mr. Mu, I'm at work. What's the matter?" Mu Qiqi's eyes lit up when she saw Mu Yunshu coming, and felt that her gaze was too straightforward, and then restrained herself a little.

  "I'll talk to you when you finish your work." Mu Yunshu didn't say directly, but glanced at Fu Qing beside him, thinking to himself, this... light bulb.

  In fact, he is also very complicated, fighting for a woman with his best brother, he actually wants to let go and fulfill Fu Qing.

  But Mu Yunshu found that he couldn't do it. He missed those rough and tumble days very much, and he didn't want to lose them.

  As smart as he is, he has learned some information here for a while, for example, Mu Qiqi and Fu Qing have been together for seven years.

  He thought of it all at once, Fu Qingzao hadn't taken down Mu Qiqi for so many years, which meant that Qiqi didn't like Fu Qing.

  He, Mu Yunshu, still has a chance, so he won't let go, if Qiqi doesn't choose him...

  no, no.