111-115

Chapter 111 111.

  After discussing with Meng and the others, they chose to continue to rest. After all, we still need to cultivate our spirits, otherwise it is easy to make mistakes.

  Since Mu Xiaoqi pasted a safety talisman on the wall in the middle of the night, which played a protective role, the rest of the people were okay, but they all got up late.

  At ten o'clock, Mu Xiaoqi got up from the bed abruptly. Mu Yunshu woke up at some point, and sat aside without disturbing her. The eerie aura floated around her, arousing layers of pimples on her body.

  "Brother, you woke up so early?" Mu Xiaoqi saw Mu Yunshu sitting there, secretly admiring him.

  "Well, it's enough for me to rest for a while." Mu Yunshu nodded, and responded to Mu Xiaoqi, but she was a little cold.

  "Clean up first, and then we'll go." Mu Yunshu didn't know why, and only went out after watching her wake up.

  "What the hell?" Mu Xiaoqi looked at Mu Yunshu's leaving figure with a puzzled face, wondering what was wrong with him.

  She stood at the sink and washed in front of the mirror. When she lowered her head to wash her face, she felt that something was wrong with herself in the mirror.

  I couldn't help touching the mirror with my hand, it was hot...it felt...it was the feeling of skin touching.

  Mu Xiaoqi didn't dare to move, she looked at herself in the mirror, and Mu Xiaoqi inside was smiling at her, although it was her face, it looked weird no matter what.

  She picked up the toothbrush next to her and slapped it in the mirror indiscriminately, then left in a panic.

  Mu Xiaoqi in the mirror turned into a cloud of black mist, and something spit out from the mirror, it was the toothbrush she slammed into it indiscriminately, but it was taken away again.

  "Brother, brother..." Mu Xiaoqi saw Mu Yunshu as soon as she went out, and grabbed his sleeve to try to bring some sense of security.

  "What's the matter?" Mu Yunshu looked back at her, she didn't notice anything wrong, but hurriedly confided to Mu Yunshu.

  "This house is unlivable! There are ghosts in the mirror, and it still scares me"

  "Oh? Do you know this?"

  Mu Yunshu, who heard her words, gradually took out a toothbrush and put it in front of Mu Xiaoqi's eyes. She was on an equal footing with her, and watched from a close distance.

  "Ahhh!" Mu Xiaoqi got up from the bed violently, and she woke up from the dream.

  "What's the matter baby?" Mu Yunshu was awakened by her movement, and quickly put her arms around her and asked.

  "It turned out to be a dream." Mu Xiaoqi felt relieved when she saw Mu Yunshu like this and the eerie aura around her was gone. It should not be a dream now.

  "Have you been dreaming? Did it scare you?" Mu Yunshu kissed her forehead to calm her down.

  "Dreams are groundless. If you have a dream, you must have thought too much before going to bed." "

  Yeah, I'm fine brother." Mu Xiaoqi told him what happened in the dream.

  "Idiot, you didn't notice the abnormality. How could I treat you so coldly? If so, then it must not be me." Mu Yunshu scratched her nose with a doting tone.