Chapter 2: Drunk

Warning, mentions of drinking. That's all. Love y'all!

Jaspal's POV

I wonder what came up for him to randomly suggest drinking, but I'm not gonna question it because I really don't care. But by now Derek's pretty drunk, he can barely stand up straight and it's fucking hilarious. "Dude do you wanna go lay down, you look like you're already about to pass out standing up." I said while laughing.

Derek says,"Nope, I'm fine, wanna watch a movie or something?" I give him a playful yet curious look but then I agree. I watch him stumble over to the couch and plop down. Sometimes, Derek is pretty cute. My thoughts are interrupted by Derek asking "What movie do you wanna watch on Netflix?"

I get excited as I say,"Oh can we watch Supergirl?" Derek says,"No, that's a series, not a movie dumb ass!" I start laughing as I realize what he said was true. I just asked him to choose and we ended up watching a series anyways, we were watching Stranger Things.

I was actually very interested in the show. By the third episode of season 1, I was basically on the edge of the couch. I then felt Derek shuffling around and then a sudden head in my lap. He laid down on me? He looks up at me and I shoot him a confused look but eventually shrug it off, I didn't mind too much.

I wanna say about 20 minutes later, I could hear soft snoring and he was snuggled up against my stomach. Well, this is a new side of him. The moment was too cute to bear, and knowing I would probably never see this again, I snapped a picture to tease him about it the next morning.

I put my phone away and then went to wake him up. "Hey, Derek, get up, go get in your bed and go to sleep."
He groans and gives me an almost pouty face before slowly getting up. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I didn't drink much because now I have more to tease him about. I laughed my ass off at the sight of Derek pouting at me. He then retreated to his room.

I see a phone on the couch and realized it wasn't mine. I go to Derek's room and put his phone on the night stand. I turn around to leave but then a sudden hand pulls me to the bed. I hear Derek mumble something but I couldn't quite make it out. I said,"What?" Then I heard him. He said "Stay."

I was confused at first but did as he said, not wanting to piss him off in his drunken state. He pulls me down to lay next to him and snuggles against me. What in the actual fuck? The reality of this hit me when I realized I was actually in Derek's bed, him snuggled up beside me, and all of this happening while he was intoxicated. Wow, never thought this would happen. I get myself comfortable, because there's no getting out of this now, and head to sleep.

Sorry for the long wait, I actually didn't think anyone would read this so I just didn't make anymore chapters lol. This is actually pretty bad now that I'm reading, but if you enjoy and decide to stay and read, thanks. I love y'all!
568 words