Chapter 3: Hangover

Derek's POV

I wake up staring at the ceiling. I turn around to try and go back to sleep because I have a massive fucking headache. Then I felt movement next to me. I open my eyes and Jaspal is in my fucking bed. "What the fuck dude?" I lift the cover to see we are both fully clothed. A sigh of relief escape my mouth. Jaspal is still sound asleep, in a way, he looks like a baby.

I put my head in my hands and try to remember what happened last night. My headache gets worse as I think. Fuck it, I'll just ask Jaspal, my head is about to fucking explode.

I lightly shake Jaspal at first, barely whispering his name. But as I get no response, I get louder and shake him harder. "Jaspal get the hell up!" He groans saying,"Dude, what the hell." Jaspal sits up looking confused. But then he starts laughing all of a sudden. What the fuck happened?

Jaspal's POV

I'm laughing my ass off as I remember what happened last night. I turn to look at Derek and he's looking at me with the "What the fuck?" face. I started laughing even harder. I hear Derek start asking questions. "Dude, why the hell are you in my bed? What happened last night? Did I do anything stupid? Did you do anything stupid?"

Since I couldn't stop my self from laughing to answer his questions, I grabbed my phone and showed him the picture I took. He looked surprised and practically screamed,"JASPAL DELETE THAT FUCKING PICTURE RIGHT NOW!"

At this point, I'm on the floor dying laughing trying to keep my phone away from Derek. My laughs start to die down going from wheezing to slightly chuckling. I finally start to explain what happened last night.

~Timeskip~

Derek's POV

What the hell. What in the actual fuck? Jaspal continued to tell me I fell asleep in his lap, when he tried to wake me up I pouted at him, he put my phone on the nightstand and I pulled him on the bed saying stay. I am beyond baffled. I just keep staring at Jaspal wide eyed because, just, what?

I finally manage to say,"I have no words for this occurence. We don't speak on this okay? Also you need to delete that picture, I look fucking stupid." Jaspal laughs and says," Nope, this is my blackmail for you to buy me McDonald's."

I look at Jaspal and say,"I'm so serious, delete the fucking picture. Also it's kinda creepy to have a photo of me laying in your lap." Jaspal rolled his eyes saying,"Ok, ok, you win." I watch Jaspal delete the picture, just to make sure he actually did it.

I get up to go get some coffee and post that video that I edited yesterday. I also get some Tylenol to get rid of this headache, feels like someone is in my head just banging against my head. I see Jaspal get his stuff to leave, I don't care where he's going but I ask anyways. "Where ya going?" Jaspal looks confused and then says,"Uhh, home, duh."

Oh right, forgot. I laugh to myself as I think wow, I can be really fucking stupid sometimes. I say,"Oh yeah."
I hear a hint of sadness in my voice. I'm not sad, so why the hell did I sound like that? But I guess Jaspal must've heard it too. He turned around and said,"What, want me to stay longer?"

I said," I don't mind if you did, just don't be too annoying, this headache is killing me." Jaspal says,"Me? Annoying? Never." We both laugh as I sit on the couch to watch tv.

Okay third chapter done. Let me know what to add to the story, also I'm sorry if my upload times are weird, I usually just write when I feel like it lol. Anyways, love y'all!
664 words