Chapter 9

"What?" She asks as if I'm crazy

After talking with Salvatore I realized how much bigger the situation was. Paolo definitely wants us dead after what happened and I'm sure he's going to target us soon.

I can't risk being short on firearms and other supplies in case of any emergencies. The Bianchi family is also one of the most powerful mobs in the firearms business, either I kill Giorgi's daughter or he'll supply with everything I need. She'll be an essential assent for my plan.

"You heard me," I stare down at her tiny frame.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?" She asks and I grit my teeth. "No, we're getting married in a week and you'll fucking behave got it?," I demand harshly.

She scoffs at me with a glare, "I'm not marrying you," Charlotte spats out.

"I find it funny that you think you have a choice," I tell her. She crosses her arm and tries her best to not look away.

"I do,"

This girl is going to fucking drive me crazy.

I glare at her. "You went against my rules as soon as you stepped out that room, you'll be punished,"

Charlotte's eyes grew wide from my statement. She's going to find out exactly why she has no choice in following my rules. "You'll regret it Bella,"

"My fathers is going to come after me and you're going to regret all of this!" She shouts at me.

"That's what your sister thought too and looked what happened to her,"

Tears start appearing in her eyes and she looks at me with absolute hatred. "Don't fucking talk about her! Your family is the reason she's dead. You're the reason why innocent lives are dead!"

I grabbed her arms, pulling her to me. Her head hits my chest as I take her face too face up at me. She struggles against me grasp, trying to break free.

With each flutter of her long lashes, those hazel are dreaw me closer. It was almost as I'm about to lose myself in their beauty.

"Let me go," she refuses my touch and I hold her still.

"Go back to the fucking room before I do something," I seethe and she gulps. Not a second goes by and she strides out the room.

My eyes follow her as her figure disappears.

I finally let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuck me.

____________________

"Is that even possible?" Luca stares at me with suspicion. I lean over the desk with my hands intertwined together.