~3~

Mike stepped towards the bed at a slow pace. His gaze intertwined with Will's. He opened Will's desk drawer with a few simple steps and the small tube of lube and a few condoms came to light. When he closed the drawer again, he sat down relaxed at the edge of the bed and was suddenly dazzlingly interested in the ingredients of the sticky mass.

Will, who was waiting, looked at him incomprehensible, what had he done to Mike to leave him hanging like that? He sat up and clung to Mike's back. He lovingly kissed his shoulder and pushed his hair aside to pamper his neck too. „Come on, Mike. Please..." He whined gasping into his ear as he spread slight kisses on his neck again.

Mike grinned and turned his head to Will, so that he now hit his gaze. „Please what? Are you a good boy?" He asked and stroked Will over his head, who nodded heavily. He hung himself again on Mike's lips, who grabbed Will's hips and lifted him forward on his lap. „I want to hope you are a good boy. Only good boys get what they want." He breathed against his lips and pushed Will's hips deeper into his crotch. Will moaned whining and Mike agreed with him with a deep groan.

F-Fuck Mike... That turned me on." Will staggered out and pressed their exposed upper bodies together again. He pressed his body slightly into the hollow cross and bit his lower lip. Mike drove along Will's curvy, feminine body with his hands. When he arrived at his butt, he grabbed with both hands and received a loud panting from Will.

Mike pushed his hands into Will's shorts and grabbed his bare butt. With his hands, he stroked the soft skin and hummed contentedly. „Such a beautiful body and it belongs only to me." Mike knew that Will liked to be praised. Let it be for his actions, his appearance or just during sex. He loved it. He nodded and pressed even closer to Mike, if that was still possible. There would be no more leaf between them.

„Yes, only yours." Will tuned gasping when Mike massaged his butt under the shorts. He spread his cheeks a little apart to prepare him for a little bit before he really prepared him. His finger pressed teasingly against his entrance and Mike received a loud moan from Will, which made him smile.

Enough with that, Mike slowly became impatient. If it were up to him, he would thrust into him directly without regret and literally fuck his brain out. But he didn't want to hurt Will, so he went slowly. He let his hands slip out of Will's shorts again, which immediately hugged his butt again.

Carefully he placed Will back on the mattress and lifted over him. As he reconnected their lips to a passionate kiss, he massaged Will's limb through the tight-fitting fabric, which made Will moan into the kiss muffled but still clearly heard. „More." He complained loudly and stretched towards Mike's gentle caresses. „Are you sure baby?" He asked and Will literally drilled his nails into Mike's shoulders. Mike, however, didn't mind, if he needed something to hold into, it could always be his back instead of the bed sheets.

Mike received a positive nod from his lover and tied their lips to another passionate and at the same time demanding kiss. While he took Will's breath away with his lips, he also took away the rest by continuing to massage him through the tight-fitting black shorts.

His other hand, rested lovingly on his cheek and stroked the delicate skin with his thumb. He loved to caress his delicate skin, it made him happy. Will moved his pelvis appropriately with Mike's hand movements and the only thing his sweet lips left, which now tasted more like Mike, were lovely pleasure tones that were like music in Mike's ears.

Will breathed heavily between the kisses and his hands wandered down to his hips from Mike's shoulder blades, overlooked by scratches, and stopped at the waistband of his light gray sweatpants. Will was glad that he only wore sweatpants, which was much easier to push off his hips than the jeans he always wore.

Blindly, he fumbled around with shaky fingers on the waistband and reached for the loosely tied loop, which ensured that Mike did not slip down his pants right away. Impatient and out of breath, Will put on the loop, grabbed the fabric of Mike's pockets and tore the sweatpants down to his knees.

Again, Will wrapped his arms around Mike's body and pulled him on his own. Their erections met and while Will tore his head away and moaned loudly, Mike pressed his lips together and his throat left a kind of deep growl. „Fuck." He squeezed out and rose to grab the tube of lube, which he had placed on the bed as soon as he had pulled Will on his lap.

With the tube, he climbed back to his partner and sat between his legs. With his fingers, he stroked teasingly on the soft skin, his inner thighs long and bent down to kiss it as well. Centimetre by centimetre he spoiled him with feather-light kisses and playful bites and Will felt like on cloud seven.

His legs trembled with excitement and the fabric of his shorts stretched, painfully on his crotch. A high whimper left his rosy lips as Mike gently bit him into the sensitive skin. Mike looked Will deep into his hazel eyes while he bit into another place, the steady lustful grin on his lips. Will's knees trembled without a break and he had the desire to simply reach for his shorts and pull them off his hips by himself.

So he did. Or, at least he tried. His also shaky fingers reached for the waistband of his shorts, but were immediately stopped by Mike's larger hands. With a firm grip, he held Will's wrists and looked up at him. „Are we getting impatient? Hm?" A suggestive smile adorned his face while Mike took his lower lip between his teeth and smiled at Will crookedly. „Well, Baby, then we'll go one step further."

1046 words