A Kiss?

"I don't want to go in there," Shen Yue muttered.
"Come on, it's not so bad!" Caesar replied, exasperated.
"I hate this kind of thing. That woman is an imposter! You go!"
"I already told you, I can't! My mother has been here loads of times, I'm sure she knows who I am!"
The two were in front of what looked like a haunted house: crumbling, with a rusty iron gate, a large neglected garden and cobwebs covering the name on the intercom...
It was the house of the seer mentioned by Caesar in the past.
The three guys had decided to try to ask her for advice to resolve the situation.
Wang He Di's head popped out of Yue's jacket pocket.
"Shen Yue! Hurry up!" he exclaimed.
"Stay hidden, you... Idiot," she retorted, pushing him back into he pocket with her finger.
Then she took a deep breath and tried to ring the bell.
The gate opened instantly, startling them.
A crow flew right over their heads, cawing.
Yue gave Caesar a pleading look...
"Come on! I'll wait for you here, don't worry. And then there's Didi with you" he told her.
"Yeah, Didi is with me... How lucky!" she hummed, annoyed.
In response, she received a pinch from Wang He Di.

Shen Yue gathered courage and went through the gate, then crossed the garden (how long has the grass not been cut?) and went to the door.
It was already open.
Slowly, almost without breathing, the girl entered the house and was immediately welcomed by a lady with thick, curly red hair, and heavily made up.
She wore a long coral colored dress and three necklaces made of colored feathers and beads.
"You need my help," she said.
It wasn't a question.
"Ehm... Yes..." Yue answered, hesitant.
The woman nodded and motioned for her to follow.
She led her into a room lit only by a few candles, where the floor was covered with pillows. In the center was a low table, upon which were placed the Tarot cards and a crystal ball.
There was a strong smell of incense in the air.
Yue wanted to leave. She found that place and that woman's effort to make her activity seem like something real, ridiculous.
"You were forced to come here," said the seer, sitting down gracelessly on one of the pillow.
Even that wasn't a question.
Shen Yue hesitated.. She didn't know if it was convenient to tell her how right she was.
"My name is Milly. Come on, sit down and tell me what you need".
Yue sat in front of her.
"Here... It's not for me that I'm here.
It's just... I heard a very strange story a few days ago. It was probably just to make fun of me, you know? But I'd like to ask you what you think," she said.
Milly studied her carefully.
Yue noticed that her eyes often fell on the place on the jacket where He Di was hidden.
Perhaps she had seen him move?
"Tell me this story," Milly urged.
"Ok... It's about a boy who suddenly, after arguing with a girl, shrunk as if by magic. There was a storm that day, I don't know if this could be an extra element... "
"Are the boy and the girl a couple? Do they love each other?"
"Of course not!" exclaimed Yue.
"What was the reason for the quarrel?"
"Something stupid... Well, not for the girl. Because of him, she was scolded by their teacher. They're in the same class. Oh, and... Let's just say that during the fight the girl might have said something...".
"What did she say?" the woman pressed her.
Shen Yue focused on her hands.
"That she wished the boy would be as small as a cockroach so she could squash him," she confessed.
Milly didn't stop scrutinizing her as if she wanted to read inside her...
Yue was surprised.
Was she really taking her seriously?
"My dear, it seems obvious to me what you and this boy have to do."
"No, you didn't understand! It's not about me!"
Milly rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"What you have to do is kiss each other."
Shen Yue almost fell off the pillow.
"WHAT?!" she exclaimed.
"A kiss. Only a kiss can lift the curse. It seems trivial, but there is a reason why in almost all fairy tales, and not only that, true love's kiss is always the solution to every problem".
"What nonsense! And you want to be paid for telling me the stupidest thing in the universe?" snapped Yue, irritated.
"I don't need your money, little girl. You can also leave without paying. But know that what happened to you is a signal from the universe. Someone up there wants you to realize that you are each other's true love. Kiss the microscopic boy you hide in your pocket and then you'll tell me who's talking nonsense."
Shen Yue stood up abruptly, instinctively reaching out with a hand to where He Di was hiding.
Shocked at what she had just heard, she took one last startled look at Milly and then ran out of there.
When Caesar saw her in that state he hurried to meet her.
She took his hand and dragged him away from that house.