Part 2: Ishan's Arrival

KalyaNam

*Morning*

My cell was buzzing continuously disturbing my sugary sleep n I was rejecting the call in response.. At last I got up with a jerk n received the call..

"Ms. Nandini Murthy or should I say would be Mrs. Nandini Ishan Shrinivas, if you are done with your sleep should I come there to dress you up for your childhood friend?" Pooja mocked me over the phone n I yelled in reply.

"Firstly I'm only Nandini Murthy n secondly come fast we've to execute the plan" the second thing that I did after hanging up was informing my boss about my sudden leave for a day well it was accompanied with his yelling for being so unreasonable all the time when it comes to a official bunk n then a deadly idea popped up in my mind.

Otherwise I like my room neat n clean but today I wanted to show someone that I'm not at all a 'Marriage material' .

So I messed up my room with cloths spilled all over the floor n my belongings spread on the table carelessly, took out the half saree n crushed it under my fist specially indicating that it's not ironed.

I mentally smirked many times while doing all that n my brain almost considered that he will reject me for sure.

After that I took bath n soon Pooja arrived too. Well she was shocked beyond expected after seeing the condition of my room and I giggled looking at her face.

"Nandu you are hilarious. I can never imagine your humour for things like this" I passed her an I-know-that look and then concentrated on my attire.

Half saree- too simple to drape for a traditional girl n too difficult to drape for a girl like me. Seeing my futile attempt she helped me wearing it n then was almost ready to give me touch up when I protested.

"Better if he sees me like I am!" I stopped her.

"But at least apply kohl?" She urged.

"Yeah so that he gets flattered?" I smirked.

"as you wish babe" she kept the kohl on table.

"Nandu, Pooja come downstairs have the breakfast" Amma called us and I bit my lips nervously imagining how Amma will react to my horrible avatar.

"Coming Amma" I replied n turned to Pooja who was suppressing her lips to control her chuckles seeing my condition. I frowned at her.

"Chill re nandu he will reject you for sure. Firstly because of your room n secondly because of this witch" she pointed towards my mirror reflection n we both burst out laughing.

Later we approached our dining table n I started having my idlis n sambar. "its yum Amma. I loved it." I complemented licking my lips, when Amma came to me n threw a horrified glance.

"What's all this? Why the Saree is not ironed n your hairs why are they no even combed? Nandu stop implementing this cheap tricks it won't work at all now hurry up n go get ready neat n beautifully, am I clear?" She glared at me n I gulped the sambar nervously.

"Aiyyo aunty, she's not ready yet we were just getting ready but then you called, so.." Pooja tried covering up whereas my mouth still dint agree to open in front of Amma.

We immediately stuffed the morsels n after finishing it up we retired back to my room. "Now what?" I asked chewing my nails in nervousness.

"Now lets get ready according to attai(Aunty) we don't have an option" she suggested. I hope he rejects me, I chanted a pray n then my make over session continued.