Engagement 😍

JJs pov:

I get jb to talk with me alone without y/n, we walk outside and shut the door so y/n cant hear us.

"okay jb" he looks at me with suspicion "what jj" i pull out an engagement ring, jb gasps "your gonna marry y/n?!" i nod "yeah, i love her man" he looks at me again "so your gonna be my brother in law?" i nod, he smiles and hugs me.

Me and jb plan an engagement party for tomorrow, im gonna ask y/n tonight at the beach. I cant believe im gonna propose to my soulmate.

(the ring looks like this)

" Y/n come here" she walks out "huh?" i look at her "lets go to the beach" she smiles but looks unsure "hey, hey, hey nothings gonna happrn just stay with me and you'll be okay" she nods and grabs her shoes, she puts them on and holds my hand. We wait for jb to grab his stuff and we leave.

Y/n holds my hand tighter "y/n its okay your with me and jb" she smiles and loosens her grip. We arive to the beach, i pull y/n towards me and jb covers her eyes, i get on one knee and pull out the ring and nod to jb.

Jb removes his hands and y/n gasps "w-what?" i look at her "y/n routledge will you marry me?" she squeals exitedly "Yes!!!!" i slide the ring on her finger and stand up, she jumps into my arms crying "its okay y/n" i hold her tightly "no j, im happy" she says sniffling "the ring is gorgeous j" i smile "im glad you like it y/n".

Jb claps "y/n maybank, i love the sound of that" i say looking at y/n, she smiles and facetimes kie and adds pope to the call

Y-"hey pope hey kie"

K-"hey y/n"
P-"whats up?"

Y/n shows them her hand

K-"OMG THE JUNE WEDDING!!"
P-"wait your a maybank now?"
Y-"yes and yes!!"

They all say bye and me and y/n take a picture for instagram.

Caption: welcome to the maybank family y/n 💞😍

Comments:

Pouge.pope: cant believe it
↪️JJ.maybank: believe it because its real

Ocean.kiara: best husband and wife ever
↪️Y/n.Maybank: 100%
  ↪️JJ.Maybank:love the new user y/n 😉

We start walking home to the château. y/n jumps on my back and nearly falls but jb catches her "careful y/n" jb says "as long as shes fine its okay jb, let go of MY y/n" he lets go "shes my sister" y/n walks over to me and jups on my back again this time she was careful.

We get home "j put me down please" i put her down and she runs inside i hear her whisper to herself "no no no no" i walk in "what happened" she looks so guilty, i looked at her hand the rings still there thank god "JB COME HERE!!" i cover my ears as that was unexpected, jb runs into us "what? What happened y/n" he looks at her neck "where is it y/n?" she sighs "i dont know jb!!" im so confused "wheres what" jb looks at me "her necklace i brought her" i look at y/n whos on the edge of crying, jb notices "hey, y/n its okay im not mad" he pulls her into a hug, she cries "im sorry jb, i dont know what happened to it" he sighs "its okay i promise, im gonna invite sarah over" jj immediately looks at me "but i dont like sarah" jb sighs again "i know but please be nice" y/n nods.

Sarah comes over and tries pulling y/n into a hug but y/n immediately walks over to me, i laugh to myself. Y/n looks at sarah and examines her, y/n gasps and whispers "my necklace" y/n grabs jb and pulls him away from sarah and slams the door behind them.

Y/ns pov:

I grab jb and pull him outside slamming the door behind me "that bitch is wearing my necklace" he sighs "it might not be yours tho" i glare at him "my name is engraved in it jb!! Its my necklace" i storm back inside and rip the necklace of her neck "ow y/n what the fuck" i look at her "thanks for returning MY necklace" she looks guilty "okay y/n hear me out, rafe stole it and i was gonna return it but instead he put a hidden camera on it and made me wear it" i sigh "of course, is the camera gone?" she nods, jj looks at me and i look at him "im gonna go out" i say while breaking mine and jjs eye contact.

I get up and walk outside grabbing jjs jacket and putting it on, i walk down the street. I turn around because i know that jjs following me but its not jj its rafe "what the fuck? What do you want rafe?" he looks at me "im sorry for everything y/n" i sigh "whatever stop following me" i turn around and walk into topper "for fuck sake move" i walk around him, i walk away.

I walk miles and miles away and i dont know where i am but i see someone "pope??" he turns around and hugs me "oh thank god i found you y/n" im so confused "what?" i look at him "jjs worried and he said that he wont sleep or eat until you come home" i smile "well take me home because i dont know where i am" he looks at the ground "uhh i dont know either" i sigh "well are the others looking for me" he nods "then shout and say that you found me, jj will probably come first" he nods "GUYS I FOUND Y/N!!!".

we hear footsteps running towards us, i face where the footsteps are coming from and see jj, i run to him and he wraps his arms around me "oh thank god your okay y/n" im so confused "what i was gone for 2 hours, right?" they shake their heads no "you were gone for 2 weeks, shoupe classified you as dead" i gasp "what? I only just left and ran into topper and rafe" jj clenches his jaw.

(she needed happiness so i gave it to her, then she was kidnapped im sorry😍 word count: 1105)