Chapter 19

-Club-

*Amaras POV*

We walkout of the store with bags in hand. As soon as we exit the Victorias Secret Gabriella takes the bags from my hands and shoves them to some guards.

Well alright.

As we pass by them on the way to Dior I wave to them and mouth a thank you before walking away.

As soon as we enter the store some musky scents along with some feminine ones sick to me flooding my senses.

Easy on the perfume goodness.

I turn my head to see Gio spraying a perfume onto Luciantos butt. Oh my gosh.

Gabriella laughs as do I. They turn around immidiently, Lucianto looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

Gio looks between the both of us before quickly walking away to the dresses. Oh like he is going to wear any of those.

I wouldn't doubt it though.

Lucianto walks over to me looking down at me and then my attire, "Get anything you want." He says as he walks over to one of the couches and motions to the dresses.

I purse my lips and look around I place both hands infront of me interlocking them, "Are you sure?" I ask walking over to him.

"This brand seems really exp-" He cuts me off as he pulls out his phone, "I said get what you want." He leaves no room for argument and I only nod.

"Come on there a dress that would look amazing on you." Gabriella says biting her bottom lip and squinting her eyes as she points at it.

Is she on something?

"I really do appreciate all of this thank you." He looks up at me, a soft smile nips at his lips as he looks at me.

That was his thank you. I take the note and go to Gabriella.

She holds up a red satin dress with a slit down the leg and criss-cross straps on the back.

"Go try this on." She says as she pushes the dress into my chest. I put my hand on it and walk over to a stall.

I pull the velvet curtain over fully making sure there wouldn't be a gap while I changed. That would be so embarrassing.

I take the clothes off of my body and put the snug red one on. It may feel a little tight but it makes me look good.

It has been awhile since a dress and that alone has made me feel so beatutiful. The color is probably something I wouldn't choose but I like it.

I turn around to look at the backless dress to see my scars have healed fully

I turn around to look at the backless dress to see my scars have healed fully. And for the ones that haven't my hair covers.

"How long are your going to take let us-I mean me see!" Wait hold on, I thought it was just her.