Chapter 25

*Amaras POV*
-Therapist-

My body took its time forcing itself to wake up, it took a while but I finally opened my eyes.

We were still laying like we were when we had fallen asleep, my arm was around his head and my hand was still entangled in his hair.

I rubbed my thumb on his cheek, he smiled in his sleep. Aww. I did not just say that, but I did.

He looked so peaceful and innocent when he was asleep. All of the muscles on his face were relaxed. I looked to admire his long eyelashes and sharply sculpted eyebrows.

How could someone even be born like he was, he had the build of an actual Greek God, and his face, and his features were so attractive.

This makes me ask myself how could he even like anyone like me? I didn't look pretty and I'm not sure he would like a girl with all of the scars I had.

But I knew for sure I liked him I just can't think of him liking me but why else would he be laying on me and why would he feel comfortable with me seeing him with no shirt on?

I'm not that special I guess.

I was laying down with my head propped up on a pillow and he was as laying on his stomach, his head turned toward me.

"Enjoying the view?" My eyes widen, I push myself back a bit, "What do you mean." I try playing it off nonchalantly like I wasn't just staring at him while he slept.

Anyone else would. Admit it.

"You're staring" Who wouldn't you have a nice face?

"You too," He says pulling himself up and leaning his back on the bed frame. I did not just say that out loud, how and why would I say that out loud?

He sighs and runs his hand down his face and looks down at me. I sit up criss-cross and take my hair out of its low bun.

My long hair sits on my thighs, I grab my hair and throw it behind me. Best feeling ever.

"You have long hair." He states starting at my hair with some sort of curiosity, "I know" I run my hand through it.

"You've got nice hair." I fought the urge to say that it was soft but that would have been so weird. I don't know why I say half of the things I say.

"We are going back to the other compound in New York today, the repairing is done so it's a good time to go back right now." His voice was deep from just waking up and I wasn't even focused on what he was talking about.

"What?" I ask clearing my throat and blinking a couple of times, he smirks and twists his torso causing it to pop.

"I said we're going back to the compound so you should get ready to go." He says standing up. Just as he gets off of the bed his head hits the bedpost.

I laugh and slap my hand over my mouth trying to get myself to prevent laughing but I couldn't. He rubs his head with a glare and stares at me.

"Will that never get old to you?" To be honest, it will never get old to me, "No I don't think so." His eyes gravitate to something on my side.