Chapter 27

*Amaras POV*
-Baby-

After last night we went to bed and I was now waking up and making my way to the bathroom.

I did what I had too and went to change out of my pajamas and changed into a dress that was on the nicer side.

I walked out of the room, Lucianto was sitting in the couch, his eyebrows were furrowed as he was deeply foucused in on something in his phone

Quickly I went to the bathroom and put some of that lovely perfume on and made sure my hair looked good, I left it down covering my back.

When I walked back into the room he was standing there waiting with his arms folded. He looked me up and down slowly before nodding his head in the direction of the door.

We were going to some sort of facility, im not sure what for but I didn't want to be here alone doing nothing. Everyone was gone on a big search for something but I didn't know what that was.

For some reason he had told me to go more dressy so I would love know what reason for, "What do you do at this facility thing?" I ask him as we walk down the stairs.

He was going far faster than I was reason one, he had longer legs and two I had heels on.

I feel like he is always in a hurry.

"There is part of my mafia that is looking short staffed so I will be there to recruit people." He waits for me at the bottom of the stairs, "They will be there competing for a spot and I will be there to choose a person."

Sounds interesting, "Got it" He helps me off the last step. We go into a garage that has about 18 or more cars in it, they were all Luciantos.

He chose a 22' McLaren 765LT spider and it was matte black. A person can only dream, at least I did but this was real.

I got into the car and then he did. We began the drive.

A ringing sound erupted from my phone, I looked at it to see that it was a number I did not recognize. It dawned on me that it was the outgoing maid that we can in contact with before we had left Italy.

To think of it I never got her name.

Unknown: How are you? Did you get back safely?

Me: Yes we got back just fine thank you for asking. And I'm doing very well how are you?

Unknown: Oh I'm doing good life is treating me good! I never got your name sweetie.

Me: Sorry about that my name is Amara, I also never got yours what is it?

Unknown: It's Barbra sweetheart make sure to change my contact name so you don't delete my number.

Me: Haha don't worry I changed it, make sure to change mine too!!