Mini Chapter 6

Tommy sits at the bar in the Starlight Tavern chit chatin' with Benjamin. Occasionally Bri teases them, mostly by calling them "love birds" or by calling Tommy "Benjamin's boy toy". We are still on Tommy and his friend's 4th night in Snowbank.

"How did you do that"? Benjamin asks. "Do what"? Tommy responds. "Impale all those black spirits with green vermillion". Benjamin says. "I gabbed them with shadows, then formed green vermillion that stabbed into the black spirits". Tommy explains. "It's quite simple". Bri stands on stands Tommy's right. "Benjamin, stop getting distracted by your boy toy". Bri says as he walks away. "Stop calling me that"! Tommy shouts. "Are you trying to start shit"?! Benjamin chuckles.

Bri ignores Tommy. Benjamin gently grabs Tommy's face and whispers, "don't let Bri's teasing get to you. I love you, Tommy." Tommy's face reddens, and his body warms up. Tears fill his eyes, and he mutters, "I love you too, Benjamin."

On the inside of their spirits was the link that bonded their souls together becoming stronger. Tommy's soul healed a little. They say, "the closer the soul-linked pair, the stronger it becomes," but little did anyone know, a broken soul can heal while linked.