Chapter #1

Liked by kyliejenner, iamcardib, yrktakeoff and 987k others

@KINGKLAIR: LA be hitting diff

view all 10,674 comments

iamcardib a beautiful angel

Luna's POV

"NO WAY" I screamed. No fucking way Cardi motherfucking B just commented on my post.

"WHATTT" I heard my dad scream from the garage. I ran downstairs and showed dad the comment. He looked at me and gave a look. "You gave me a whole ass heart attack just cause a rapper commented on your post?" he asked. I just grinned and walked into the garage to help him.

I think it's well time to introduce myself. My name is Luna Valentina Klair and I am 25 years old, and no I don't live with my dad. I came over to Toronto because dad was moving and being the good daughter I am, I decided to help.

"So how's your whole music career going?" dad asked while moving the last box into the u-haul. "It's meh, like I have so much but it's not doing to well. Like I feel like I need a feature from someone popular or something" I was upset. I moved to LA for my modelling career and that wasn't going to well. I mean I have a few hundred thousand instagram followers and tik Tok but I was into music a lot.

"Well, I could always ask one of my buds to sign you to his label." he added. I gave him a look. "Honestly dad, I feel like I'll get there at some point. Let's just get you ready, and let's get outta this city." I said and walked into my childhood house for the last time.

Toronto was an amazing city to live in but it's way to expensive for just my dad. After my mom divorced my dad and took most of his money, dad wanted a fresh new start in Atlanta, where my grandparents still live.

Since it took about 15 hours to get there from here, I was going to drive my dads Ram 1500 truck. I love that thing to death man. All black and lifted like mmmm.

I went back into the house and decided to change my clothes real quick. I was not ready for this 15hour drive, that to by myself.

I decided on wearing a black aritzia romper, and wore my dads white collared shirt with my new balances and a white hat. I ran back outside with all my stuff and we started for the road.

A/N not edited. LMKKK what you guys think so farrrrrr