Chapter #3

QUAVO'S POV

"Soooo, how'd you like Luna?" I look to my left and see Take standing there. I looked him up and turned around again. "She pretty cool." I said back. But honestly she was so amazing. After everyone left, we just talked and teased each other and it felt so natural. I told her I was going to text her but shit it's been like 2 weeks since I have.

"Imma go see her today, you know if you wanted to come along and shit." I nodded and we got ready to get to her place.

"I hope it ain't awkward or anything cause I told her I was going to text her but I haven't" I told Take. Over those two weeks, Take and Luna been getting close. Like best friend close. It's honestly nice to see them both hang out.

"Nah man, it'll be fine. She's super chill and she'll understand." he said back and focused back on the road.

20 min later we get to her condo and park in the spot next to her car. We got up to her door and I was about to knock until Take grabbed my hand.

"She always leaves the door open" and he just walks in. UHH okay?

"LUNAAA, WE HERE AND WE COME WITH FOOOOOD" I yelled. She came running in a cute fuzzy outfit.

"I love both of you" she said and came to give Take a hug and me a kiss on the cheek. Take and I sat on the couch and she went into the kitchen to get some stuff.

"You have a nice place, lot's of windows though" I said and walked around her condo

"Thanks, my mom bought it as an investment and I just took it" she said and sat on the couch.

LUNA'S POV

Quavo went to the washroom so it was just Take and I. I don't know but we have some sort of connection. Like I see him as my best friend. But Quavo on the other hand like yum.

Quavo comes back and sits on the couch between my legs and I wrap my arms around him. We sit like that until we got hungry again and we decided to go out to eat.

"Ok lemme change real quick" I said and quickly ran up to my room

"Ok lemme change real quick" I said and quickly ran up to my room. I just changed into a white long sleeve bodysuit that makes my boobs look amazing and ripped jeans. I left my hair as it is and went back downstairs and grabbed my keys. I was so happy that I wasn't going to drive but once I got to the garage. I gave Take a nasty look.

"Why would you bring your lambo if you knew we might get food man" I stomp my feet and pout

"Why would you bring your lambo if you knew we might get food man" I stomp my feet and pout. "Girl calm your tits, just take your car" Take said. I shook my head and sat in the passenger seat.

Just as I got the addy that Take sent, Quavo got in the passenger seat and I look at him, "Look at you, my passenger princess" I smiled and he just laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Take wants to go to our place first, feed the dogs and then go for dinner" he said and I just nodded. I turned my aux on and you already know who was playing ... the Migos themselves. Quavo looked at me and I smile sheepishly. Just before we get to their place my mom calls.

my birth giver

Birthgiver: Hi my baby, how's it going?

All good mom, how's you?

You're grandma's been asking about you...

I think you should come see her once, you don't

know what might happen soon.

Ma, you know I could care less about her...

But if you're saying I'll come over this weekend.

With that I just cut the call. As you could probably tell, I don't have a good relationship with my grandma and I could tell Quavo wanted to ask but he didn't.

"My grandma's a bitch, she always hated everything I did, but when my brother's did the exact same thing, it was fine. Like one time she literally left me at the gas station and said she 'forgot' me and I had to walk 2 hours to get home" I looked over at him and he just shook his head and put his hand on my thigh.

We got to their place after a couple of minutes and waited for Take to come. We ended up talking more and I started playing with his rings. Take came 15 minutes later and I gave him a stink look. He just grinned at me.

"You couldn't get high later? I'm starving holy" I said and started the car, driving to the restaurant.

We got to the restaurant about 30 min later, of course we got lost half way because Quavo is terrible with directions.

"I honestly zoned out man, what you want me to do" Quavo said shaking his head. I gave him a look. At this point I wasn't just hungry, I was hangry. I ignored both of them and walked into the restaurant. We got our seats and while the boys were deciding what to order, I went on instagram to see what my post was looking like.

"AYO, Take, what's this supposed to mean huh?" I turn my phone around to him to show Quavo. It was a photo of me driving, and the caption was "if speed kills me, it's her fault.... " Quavo just died laughing.

These boys are gonna be the death of me