Chapter #4

Luna's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the dinner that me, Quavo and Take went to. Nothing new's really happened. I did record a song with Young Thug. Yeah I know, Young Thug out of everyone. I've known Jeffery... aka Young Thug since I was a kid. Apparently dad knew him somehow so they were good friends.

I've been hanging out with Quavo a lot. I even found out why the both of them don't associate with Offset anymore and I think it's super bullshit. All over a girl.

Right now, I am headed to the studio because some little birdie told me that Cardi was supposed to be there. Actually me and Cardi have been talking a lot on the phone so I basically forced her to go out for lunch with me.

I decided on wearing a red lacy top with black leather pants and my Gucci belt. Since the evening usually gets cold, I grabbed Quavo's leather jacket.

For some reason, Quavo asked me to come over to his since Take is going on a date and he was going to be alone, and of course I couldn't say no

I got to the studio around 1:35pm and just walked in. I seen Walter, one of Cardi's bodyguard standing outside the room.

"Walter my maneeee, what you sayinnnnn" I smiled and gave him a hug. He smiled "Little moon, haven't seen you in a while" we made small talk for a couple of minutes before I walked into the studio.

"BACCARDDDIII, MY DARLING!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I went to her and gave her a tight ass hug. "You finnaa squish my boobies girl" and we both started dying with laughter. Offset came out of the recording booth and I went up to him and gave him a hug too.

"How you guys been?" I asked, munching on some Doritos. "haaa...." offset let out a long sigh.

"Maybe you wouldn't be this stressed if you started talking to the others" I said. Sometimes it really pissed me off. Like how could you do that to your own blood. "Nah, they don't deserve it" he said.

"What the actual fuck. you guys are family. you should never turn your back on your own family. your loyalty lies with them" I started yelling at this point. I was mad. I never had a sibling or friends to talk to. He has them and he isn't even talking to them. "If something were to happen to one of them, that's when you're actually gonna realize you fucked up" I said and got ready to leave.

"Who are you even to talk about loyalty and family with me" he started.

Just as I was about to start again, 21 Savage walked into the studio with Lil Baby.

"What the fuck of you mean who am I. I'm just trying to solve the problem" I started raising my voice.

"Baccardi, I'll meet you for lunch some other day" I was super pissed. I walked straight to my car and quickly called Quavo.

ALPHA QUAVIOUS 🐺

Hello?

You down to get lunch?