Chapter Zero

Prologue: Falling Out

l||l Rev. Dip POV l||l

   "MABEL ARE YOU KIDDING??" Dipper yelled at his twin. They were currently fighting over a 'prank' that had gone too far.  Mabel rolled her eyes. "What? I was doing you a favor. She's annoying as fuck anyway," she said, fidgeting with a blood-soaked dagger.

   Dipper's hands balled into fists. He couldn't believe it. His own sister DARE hurt his crush?!

   "Pacifica is NOT annoying! God you only think about yourself. Just because you are jealous-"

   "Jealous of what? her poverty??" Mabel howled with laughter. Dipper couldn't handle this PACIFICA SLANDER. He had heard enough. He lunged at Mabel in attempt to grab the dagger only for her to move, causing him to fall on the floor. Mabel laughed eViLy.

   "Aw, that's cute," she knelt down to his level,"maybe this will teach you not to disagree with me."

   She took the dagger and dragged in gently across dipper's neck..

   ..only to slice herself with it. Mabel screamed as loud as she could, blood spilled everywhere.

   Stan heard Mabel's cries and ran into the room.

   "D-Dipper..how could you," she fake sobbed. Dipper sat up in fear. "I didn't do that! Stan you have to believe m-" before he could even finish, Stan struck him.

   "It's Mr. Pines, boy. How could you hurt you poor sister? You know she can't defend herself," he said intimidatingly. Dipper froze. All he could do was look at his deceitful sister and his horrifying grunkle. Mabel continued to fake sob as Stan tended to her wound.

   Dipper stood up and tried to leave the room only to have to door slammed shut, locking him in.

   "Oh no, you aren't going to get out of this," Stan said. He towered over Dipper. "Mabel, sweetie, what should his punishment be?"

   Mabel wiped her eyes clean and sniffled. "I want Dipper gone. Who knows what he'll do, maybe he'll" she paused and stifled a sob,"maybe he'll kill me."

   Dipper couldn't even defend himself. His fear rendered his voice useless. All he knew is if his sister had her way, he wouldn't walk this earth any longer..

   Stan looked at Dipper then back at Mabel. With a chuckle he called his trustworthy old friend to help him out. "Will. Library. Now."

   With a puff of yellow flames, a human-like demon appeared in the room with them. His one eye glowing blue.

   "Yes sir?" he responded.

   "Take this boy far, far away from here," Stan threw Dipper at Will,"have him..taken care of."

   He grabbed the teenager and nodded before leaving in a yellow flame.

[][][][] a few moments later [][][][]

   They both teleported into the middle of the forest, Dipper still fearing for his life. "Alright. Make it quick and painless," he fell to his knees.

   Will raised an eyebrow

   "I'm not going to kill you," he said. He looked around for any sign of life. Of course, being in the middle of nowhere, there was none. "I'm saving you."

   Dipper lifted his head. His eyes glistening with tears and hope.

   "Really? How would you do that?" he asked.

   Will vent down and chanted some demonic shit idk, causing a portal to open behind them.

  He stood up and helped Dipper do the same. He placed a caring hand onto him.

   "Go through here. I'll cover for you. Just make sure you find someone trustworthy."

   Dipper gazed into the portal. It was oddly beautiful, although it made his head hurt. He touched it gingerly and was slightly sucked in. He looked back at Will who motioned for him to go ahead, so he took a deep breathe and walked through.

*.✧ .• ° .*. •° .* .• ° .*. •° .* .• ° .*. •° .*✧.°

   [][] yuh prologue. I realized I never really explained what lead to rev. dipper going to gravity falls so here you go. I'll rewrite the actual story once I find the time. Anyways, please read this, I'll love you forever byeeee![][]