Operation Cheer Up

[hi..... so I'm finally publishing huh? IM SO SORRY I HAVENT PUBLISHED!!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY AND SCHOOL N' CRAP WAS IN THE WAY!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!! Anyway back to the chapter :3]
~•Reverse Falls- Mabel's POV•~
"Will!" I shouted for the pathetic excuse of a demon. (A/N Don't be mean to da bean ;-;) He appeared because he knows what happens if he doesn't but that's not important right now!
"Y-Yes mistress?" Will stuttered. "We need to cheer up my brother, any ideas?" I asked.
He thought for a moment. "I d-don't have any a-at the moment," he responded. I rolled my eyes. "Well, think of something you b*tch!" I snapped.
He jumped at my sudden outburst. "I kn-know one way to m-make master happy," the pathetic demon said quietly. "What is it?" I asked. "H-he wants to see a person n-named PineTre-- er I mean D-Dipper so-," Will started but stopped abruptly,"N-Nevermind..."
"Finish that sentence Cipher," I demanded as I got a dagger out (just to scare him of course).
He stared at the dagger in fear as he finished,"I-If we take m-master to him, he will be happy again."
"Well that's stupid," I mumbled as I put away the weapon,"Any other ideas that aren't stupid as crap?"
He shook his head and I ordered him to leave.
'Maybe Will's right,' I thought to myself, 'Don't think like that Mabel! He can't possibly be right!'

~•Gravity Falls- Dipper's POV•~
I decided to go on a walk to take my mind off of this whole, 'Mason leaving' crap. I took my journal with me, just in case I wanted to wright or vent or something.
After some time walking through the forest, I leaned up against a tree for some rest. Then, I heard him.
I heard a very familiar laugh. 'Ugh, I don't want to deal with this sh*t right now!' I thought to myself.
A yellow triangle demon appeared, making everything in sight grey.
"Heya PineTree! I see you're sulking over your boyfriend huh?" Bill taunted, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.
"I don't want to talk to you right now," I shot back in the most annoyed tone I could use.
"Listen kid, as much as I would love to torture you right now, I'm only doing a favor for my brother," he said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"What is what PineTree?" He replied, obviously being stupid to annoy me, which, always works.
"The favor! What was the damn favor?!" I snapped.
"Yeesh kid, calm down. It was to take you to your boyfriends dimension" he said with a grin.
My eyes lit up. I was going to see Mason again!
"On one condition," Bill continued,"You have to shake my hand."
I thought for a minute, 'if that's all I have to do, I'll take my chances!'
"Ok," I responded.
He turned human and reached his hand out for me to shake. I took it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
So hi, as I said in the beginning, I'm sorry I haven't published in a while. But here's a new chapter and a new subplot! I also left you at a cliffhanger but I'm evil like that 😈
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bai!~