Don't Leave Me

Dipper's POV
I asked Mason for his phone number because in case of an emergency, and Mabel doesn't answer her phone, I could call him. Also, I could talk to him privately but that's besides the point! Shit. Don't tell me... Do I have a crush on him?! No, it can't be a crush! "Hey Dipper, I'm just gonna go in the woods for a while, sound good?" Mabel asked me. "Yea, sure." I answered. Mabel got up, got her bag, and ran downstairs. Mason also got up. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To the woods with Mabel, where else would I be going?" He told me. I grabbed his arm unconsciously. "No." I said. Wait, what am I doing?! "No? Why are you saying no?" Mason asked me confused. When he looked at me, the sunlight made his blue eyes look like an ocean. I was lost in them. Probably why I'm doing this. "No, stay. Don't leave me." I responded. I felt unconscious. This wasn't me. I got up and hugged him. The feeling of his arms around my waist made me come back. Then I felt something on my forehead. I looked at him and he was a blushing mess! I let go, then sat back down and read a book... to cover up the fact that I was also a blushing mess. Yep, definitely a crush. Gosh he is cute! I didn't notice that he crawled next to me. Then he just sat in front of me for a while.

Mason's POV
I just sat in front of Dipper for a while just because I'm weird. Then, I got an idea. I took his book away and threw it behind me. "What on the world?!" Dipper yelled. I ignored him and just continued what I was doing. I kept crawling up to him until he was technically pinned to the floor. "Um, w-what are you doing?" Dipper asked me. He was blushing all over. Again, I ignored him. He's so cute... don't take this too far ok? I teased him a bit, just by kissing his nose and neck. Sometimes, he would break and moan a bit. His moans are kinda high pitched and it's funny. Stop before I go too far. I unpinned Dipper and gave his book back to him. "Th-thanks." He kissed me on the cheek for a symbol of gratitude, I think, I honestly don't know and don't care. I sat next to him and we would exchange a look every once in a while. We ended up just reading a book together.

Dipper's POV
I'm just gonna do it. I'm gonna go for it! When we exchanged a look I got all my courage and... threw it all into the pit of doom and chickened out. Can't do it! Abort! Abort! I just blushed and went back to reading. He's kinda out of my league anyway. I decided just to... never speak of it again! I'm taking the easy way out. You know what? Screw it! I tackled Mason and before he could say anything, I kissed him. Yep. Mission accomplished! I pulled away, apologized, and sat back down. He laughed a bit. "You don't get away that easy!" he said playfully. He pulled me into another kiss which escalated to us making out.