Chapter 2

chapter 2

    The warm sun is in the sky, and the snow everywhere is quietly melting, and a gust of cold wind hits, shaking off countless crystal snowdrops.

    Shen Wei wrapped her snow-white fox fur tightly absently, her thoughts were still on the cousin who appeared suddenly.

    As soon as she had a dream on her front feet, her cousin appeared on her back feet. Is there really such a coincidence in this world?

    Just as she was thinking about it, she heard Gui Xiang whispering: "The road is slippery after the snow has melted today, Miss Wu, be careful."

    Shen Wei nodded casually, looked up at Gui Xiang, and asked curiously: "Gui Xiang, how about you?" It is said that Cousin Zhao is grandma's granddaughter, but Daddy has no sisters."

    Gui Xiang is the maidservant in Mrs. Shen's room, and naturally she knows all about Shen's family. She lowered her voice and said, "Why did Miss Wu forget?" , There used to be a little aunt in the house who eloped with someone when she was young and married to Jiangnan."

    Shen Wei was stunned for a moment before vaguely remembering a secret story she heard when she was young.

    In addition to her three sons, the grandmother also has a young daughter named Shen Fanghua, who is her little aunt.

    She was supposed to be a pampered lady, but she just fell in love with the down-and-out scholar who had saved her. Because of him, she not only refused the Marquis's marriage, but also left a letter and eloped with the scholar.

    The grandmother was so angry that she became sick and threatened that she would not have this daughter. As time passed, no one dared to mention the former Miss Shen.

    Shen Hua heard about this by accident from her third aunt. Later, she asked her mother and learned that she really had an aunt, and that her aunt gave birth to a child, but she didn't know if it was a boy or a girl.

    But she was still young at that time, and she had never seen her aunt for so many years, so she forgot about it after a long time.

    Now that Guixiang mentioned it, she immediately remembered it.

    And the cousin surnamed Zhao in the dream is also the grandmother's granddaughter. When she woke up from the dream, she felt that it was outrageous.

    Shen Wei's heart also sank, she hesitated for a while and said: "Then why did my cousin go to Beijing alone, but my uncle and aunt didn't?"

    Guixiang sighed, and explained with a little sympathy: "My aunt and uncle died unexpectedly three years ago, leaving only the young cousin girl alone.

    " They sent people south to search for their daughter's whereabouts, and finally found out about them in Songyang, a small county in southern Zhejiang.

    The son-in-law was motivated and down-to-earth and was promoted by En as the magistrate of Songyang County. Although he lived a poor life, he never treated his wife badly. The husband and wife were loving and harmonious.

    After knowing that her daughter had given birth to her granddaughter, the anger in Mrs. Shen's heart gradually subsided. Apart from occasionally helping her secretly, she even vaguely hoped that one day she could meet her daughter and granddaughter again.

    But I didn't expect that three years ago, the husband and wife met a mountain bandit when they went out, and both died.

    When the bad news came, the white-haired man gave off the black-haired man. Mrs. Shen regretted not being able to see her daughter for the last time.