Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    This kiss was light and careful, if it wasn't for the moisture on the eyelids to prove it was real, Shen Hua would have almost thought it was her hallucination.

    She opened her eyes again and looked at the man in front of her.

    She had never seen such a gentle Ling Yue, who clearly had these sharp eyebrows and eyes, but seemed to be stained with a faint layer of passion/desire.

    Especially his pearl-like eyes, which are usually alienated and indifferent, like a Buddha who is high above and out of the crowd, giving up his emotions and desires, but at this moment, he seems to be dragged out of the mortal world and turned into a pool of spring water.

    What made her heart turbulent the most was that she was the one who pulled him down.

    "Uncle, can I kiss you again."

    She rubbed her cheek against his palm again, like a child begging for sweets, coquettishly asking expectantly and dependently.

    How could there be such a request, this is not giving her candy, it is clearly for his benefit, how can anyone refuse.

    Ling Yue can do more disrespectful things to her without hesitation. After all, she was the one who proposed it first.

    But she is different, a little girl who has not been married for long and has just divorced, maybe she can't even tell the difference between love and gratitude, and she is foolishly fooled by someone.     He really likes her. I don't know when it started. Maybe it's her pure seriousness when she treats the things she likes, maybe it's her decisiveness and bravery when she breaks through her fiancé's affair, maybe it's her pity and love when she falls into the water, maybe it's her love. She didn't hesitate when she rushed up to rescue him on Jiuying.     In short, the way he looked at her was no longer like looking at a junior, but the most primitive impulse of a man towards a woman.     She is such a pretty and lively girl like a deer, she is loved by her family and has the most carefree life, but she still never loses her pure and tough heart.     It was hard for him to imagine how anyone wouldn't like her, being attracted to her was such a rare and common thing.     It is precisely because of this liking, which is not so casual and cheap, that he is even more unwilling to slight her.

    Ling Yue's breathing was a bit heavy, he thought that his self-control was different from ordinary people, even if he walked through thousands of ants devouring his heart and blood, he would never frown, but this would be distracted by a little girl.

    He closed his eyes abruptly, but found that as long as he could feel her gaze, even if he closed his eyes, there would be nowhere to hide. He was just deceiving himself.

    Shen Wei's patience is better than that of her peers. She will get sick now, but she has better patience. Even because of her illness, she puts all her worries behind her and rests on his palm, She stared at him without blinking.

    It seemed that in her eyes and heart, she could no longer see anything else.

    Until her head was smoothly placed back on the pillow, the arm resting on the back of her neck was pulled out, tightly covering her eyes.

    She was plunged into darkness in an instant, her reaction was slower than usual, and she was stunned for a moment before calling out tentatively: "Uncle?" Is

    this something new to play?

    Not wanting Ling Yue, he said calmly and earnestly: "Shen Youyou, who am I?"