Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    With the sound of that cold and stern voice, all the restlessness and noise in the room subsided in an instant, and even the mother-in-law who was struggling just now was shocked by the hostile scolding.

    No one expected King Su to appear here.

    With a cold face, regardless of the eyes of the people around him, he firmly supported Shen Hua's back, helped her stand up slowly, frowned and said in a low voice: "Who hit you.

    " It seemed that hitting Shen Wei was a serious crime enough to lose his head, but the girl who was standing next to them and accidentally touched Shen Wei's back turned pale in an instant.

    She really didn't do it on purpose, she had never seen so much blood, and when she saw Zhao Wenyao kept oozing blood from under her body, she wanted to run out in fear, so she didn't notice Shen Wei in front of her.     She was about to cry from fright, her eyebrows and eyes were squeezed together, her lips were pale, she didn't even dare to look at the tall man in front of her, her legs were trembling unceasingly, and she might go limp at any moment.     He didn't even realize why Ling Yue appeared here, and what's even more inconceivable was that he seemed to be protecting Shen Wei.     Fortunately, before she could really cry, she heard a pleasant voice and said softly: "Thank you, my lord, no one bumped into me, it was because I didn't stand firm." What's even more strange is that the cold-eyed and     arrogant After a moment of silence, King Su slowly withdrew his gaze, and the oppressive force that overwhelmed him also faded away.     It was only later that she raised her voice and said humbly to everyone in the room: "There was an accident today, I'm sorry for frightening all the guests, it was my Shen family's fault, I apologize to you all, and please move to the side hall first Take a break."     After something like this happened, how could anyone be willing to stay any longer, and Ling Yue's appearance made them even more frightened and panicked, who dared to say no, everyone shrank their necks and wished they hadn't appeared today this.     Especially the little girl who accidentally bumped into Shen Hua just now, tears were rolling in her eyes, and now Shen Hua was simply a Bodhisattva who saved the suffering in her eyes, and she almost knelt down and kowtowed to her.

    Hearing the words, she nodded repeatedly, and stumbled and said: "Miss Shen, don't blame yourself. No one wants to see such a thing happen. What's more, the Shen family is also an innocent disaster, and it has nothing to do with you.

    " The girls went out together.

    After everyone retreated, the room soon became more spacious. Meng Shi who came out of the room hadn't recovered from the accident. How could her weak and pitiful adoptive daughter have married and had a marriage certificate.

    She is not from Jiangnan, are her parents innocent?

    Turning her head, she saw the unstoppable blood under Zhao Wenyao's body. The person who bumped into her was Erniang Qin. Looking at the idiot's pale face, she felt her head dizzy and her heart suddenly throbbed. This evil is really evil!

    After all, Mrs. Meng is the housekeeper. With such a big family in the Zhen Guogong Mansion, it is not easy for her to keep things in order.

    She lowered her face and said in a deep voice: "What are you waiting for? Call the doctor quickly and carry Ah Yao to the couch."

    Then she looked at the thick-backed woman next to her, her brows tightened, "Why are there still irrelevant people here? Dare to trespass into the mansion of the imperial court official, and spread rumors to slander the crown prince's concubine, and punish him for several crimes, and then escort him to Jingzhao Yin for punishment."