The "smart" girl

We all walked towards our respective classes. I saw my seatmate Nayoung along with my other friends, Jeongwoo and Junghwan and waved towards their direction.

They all turned to me with panic-striken looks. Jeongwoo screeched "Have you completed the physics homework? I am sure you have! Please lent us your notes."

"Yes,I do." I muttered while handing over my notebooks to them. "Omg Haewon goddamit you are so perfect at this. I envy you." Nayoung said while her eyes were still fixed on her unfinished homework.

I've always been the smart girl
That's what they called us gifted and talented.
Because a smart girl gets straight A's and a smart girl gets teachers ways.
But how my pencil quivers over every bubble letter.
What will they think of me if I get it wrong?
A smart girl doesn't get a B. I am too "smart" for that.
Gifted and talented,am I?

•~•~•~•~•

I noticed the teacher entering the class I stood near the pedestal and slightly yelled. "Class Attention!" Just the sound of my voice made my classmates as they hurried back to the class. Well no one really cared about wishing the teachers.

"Good morningggg teacherr." All of my classmates yelled or may I say sung it out together giving an orchestra vibe while the teacher greeted us back.

"Good morning class,I actually don't have much time. You guys have to shift the classes and combine with the 'c' section till the end of this session because after the offline classes have commenced the strength have reduced so instead of wasting resources just share it with your neighbouring class."

Hearing the teachers word everyone groaned. We hated that class not just that all the remaining section of the 9th grade. We despised them with all our might.

"Ma'am then the duty of class President..?" I hesitatingly asked while others looked forward for the teacher to answer.

"Well don't worry about that "C" sections Class President will handle both the section incase of his absence you can take over Haewon!"

"wHAT?" Our entire class yelled out together as I just chuckled at their action.

"Ma'am noooo we can not follow the orders of our rivals thats too cruel for us." One of them yelled making the others nod. "And they will make us act like sLAVES." Jeongwoo cried out dramatically while Nayoung grabbed his shoulder to calm him down.

"Class shhh its just for few months then in the next year you would be back as the normal. I expect you all to act normal. I would be taking my leave. Haewon deport them to the neighbouring class." The teacher said while turning towards me I nodded.

They all sighed after the teacher left and Junghwan yelled altogether "DON'T WORRY MY FRIENDS WE WILL OPPOSE THE OTHER PRESIDENT AND HAEWON IS THE ONLY TRUE REAL PRESIDENT FOR US." hearing his words the entire class cheered and I just smiled at their affection. Atleast someone loves me.

We all grabbed our backpacks quickly and made our way towards our neighbouring class where we were greeted by well I think the President of the C-section.

"Hello I am the class president and all of us welcome you to our class. I am Doyoung just call me whenever you are in need." The brunette said as my classmates rolled their eyes.

"Shut up we don't need your help,loser." They replied and walked inside the classroom.

I cleared my throat and turned towards him. "I am sorry for their behaviour. I am Park Haewon Class President of C section." I bowed and went inside the classroom and sat on an empty seat I found and watched the people argue in the class.